Home

The Carolina panthers need a rating change!

This is a discussion on The Carolina panthers need a rating change! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
The Carolina panthers need a rating change!

This is the most rebuilding team in the NFL 2nd to the bills. I don't get why madden has the panthers so highly rated. I think by the start of next year Steve smith be traded also. There rebuilding at every platoon and might be the worst team in the NFL. That being said John fox looks to be gone to. This be a fun team build on madden but there to good in the game..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: The Carolina panthers need a rating change!

I was thinking this would be another 'My team should be higher' thread, but it isn't, which is good.

I would take a team like the Browns or St. Louis over Carolina right now, the bottom of the pile is looking pretty different this year. Rams 8-8 anybody?
Old 10-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #3
Pro

I wanted to build around clausen and there running game. The bills I hate there uniforms the 90s ones were ok and there boring. The rams are a done team I hate domes. I like cold weather teams the browns would fit but I've Bern using them to long they never get better in real life ha.. I wish they drop the panthers down there bad team!!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:13 PM   #4
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

Well it's funny about the Panthers. We've got a great defense (top 10, actually)...our offense is pathetic though. Starting with our O-Line.

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 10-11-2010, 06:17 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Panthers need to pound the ball. Its doesnt matter if the OLine isnt opening many holes. DWilliams had a 4.2 average off 12 carries against the Bears and is 4.7 average for the season. He was 6.6 avg vs Saints and 6.4 avg vs Bengals. If they just put the pressure on DeAngelo Williams and Johnathan Stewart to get the offense into positive yards each drive and take the pressure off Clausen/Moore to move the team down the field, we may get a couple wins and salvage a disappointing season. Our D is playing good but our DLine could use a bit of help to get more sacks.

OP - I dont think, or atleast i hope, the Panthers ever trade Steve Smith. He is the only playmaker at WR at the moment. Unless the new younger receivers somehow turn out to be real good by seasons end, i dont see them trading him away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2010, 10:24 AM   #6
Pro

They have yet to win a game drop the Niners down to there a lot of average teams right now but panthers are bad. I watch them play Chicago Forte was running all over them, the run got stopped so they had to pass. I did like the secondary on the panthers but Todd Collins and Hanie were playing our 2nd and 3rd string qb. What is there rating on madden right now compared to other teams anyone know. When they get Jeff Otah back that help move gross over, i like Clausen. I heard Smith being 30 they may shop him by time there good he be out his prime I agree.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:04 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawz1979
They have yet to win a game drop the Niners down to there a lot of average teams right now but panthers are bad. I watch them play Chicago Forte was running all over them, the run got stopped so they had to pass. I did like the secondary on the panthers but Todd Collins and Hanie were playing our 2nd and 3rd string qb. What is there rating on madden right now compared to other teams anyone know. When they get Jeff Otah back that help move gross over, i like Clausen. I heard Smith being 30 they may shop him by time there good he be out his prime I agree.
Move Gross over? Gross and Kalil are the two pieces of glue keeping our quarterbacks alive. Peppers never even got by Gross once yesterday then once he realized he couldn't get around him he kept lining up on Schwartz who has no business playing RT. Otah being out is what is hurting this line. He'll be on the field against the 49ers though.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #8
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

This thread has turned into an NFL discussion, no longer a Madden one...closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »