Home

Do you consider the Redskins offensive playbook a good playbook?

This is a discussion on Do you consider the Redskins offensive playbook a good playbook? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Do you consider the Redskins offensive playbook a good playbook?

I use the Arizona playbook...and I'm ok with it. However, I'm unbelievably one dimensional with it as it pertains to the pass. I've heard the redskins pb has some good runs and yet is more pass oriented. Do any of you consider this playbook to be a good playbook? Is it more pass oriented? Is it a good passing playbook? Again, I'm looking for a passing playbook that I can run out of so that I'm not as predictable. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2010, 07:08 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Do you consider the Redskins offensive playbook a good playbook?

Ill look at it cause i don't use it but 2 good playbooks like that are the NYG and Pass Balanced. Giants playbook is very good. It only lacks in WR screens. It has none. Pass Balanced is more of a scheme playbook. It will feel sorta like incomplete if you don't know how to use it. Theres only 3 pitches and really only 1 decent one. Again no WR screens either. You have to like the formations in it to enjoy it.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1
I use the bears playbook cuz for some reason the default for created teams is Chicago but the pass plays are awesome. I get brandon Tate 1000 yards 15 the last 2 seasons . Edleman 800 and 10 tds ed dickson 1000 and 8 tds then rushed for 1100 ten tds and a 4.8 ave with mark ingram. So its pretty balanced

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2010, 03:46 AM   #4
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Being a big pass guy I love the NE playbook. Plenty of spread formations, and all my WR/TE's have a chance of seeing some action.

I like Detroit's as well. Good combination of Pass & Run. Even better when you use custom game plans.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:55 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

I REALLY rate Seattle's this year (no, really).

There is one scheme that's particularly effective, it's shotgun with 4 receivers, 3 on one side. The top WRs are automatically placed in the slot. From here there are slants, deep slants, crosses comebacks, and PA run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2010, 01:07 AM   #6
Pro

baller7345's Arena

OVR: 5

I honestly think any playbook is good if you take the time to learn its plays. Of course if you don't like to run then some run heavy playbooks won't help you much but for the most part if you learn the playbook you can make it work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »