Home

Is there a 360 online franchise that didn't start yet?

This is a discussion on Is there a 360 online franchise that didn't start yet? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Is there a 360 online franchise that didn't start yet?

I'm grown 31 looking for a good online franchise for 360 most of them people are trade happy or quit. I want a franchise that play for seasons I know I'm coming in week 6 looking for a online franchise but I like rosters after trade deadline. That way the rosters are set I know I already posted on this but I'm a hardcore gamer and gm and won't quit. I'm trying to find one that has not started I don't want somebody else roster. I want to lay the bricks so in year 3 I'm kicking some butt. Anybody got any openings or know of a franchise respond to the thread and message me thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2010, 03:48 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Is there a 360 online franchise that didn't start yet?

we are in mid seaon and have a good league if u wanna join not many trades so wouldnt worry about that just a few have been made and theres no cpu trades in our leage thats why theirs alot less we advance about every other night and in it for the whole thing we're only in the first year if ur interested

teams taken are
cowboys,saints,chargers,raiders,bengals,packers,je ts,49ers,eagles, and cheifs
the vikings are open as of right now but a guy had them he wasnt playing n was booted but he made a trade with the guy that has the packers so you'd have charles woodson but no jared allen
Old 10-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Is there a 360 online franchise that didn't start yet?

use the online sub forum to find a league , thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »