Home

Yet another Madden '04........

This is a discussion on Yet another Madden '04........ within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2003, 09:23 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
Yet another Madden \'04........

Interview but this time its at Xbox.ign.com, check it out. , plus these good news he says there not suppotrting XBox live........YET (uh ohhhhh here we come, he we come now girrrrl-Nelly)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2003, 10:02 PM   #2
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Yet another Madden \'04........

Quote:

We also have soundtrack support on Xbox, so you can rip your own songs and drop those into Madden as well.

Finally! No more Andrew W.K. during the offseason!
Old 08-07-2003, 10:45 PM   #3
Rookie

Jeff8275's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Yet another Madden \'04........

Yeah I just read that interview. It's actually on all the IGN sites - PS2, PC, NGC & Xbox. I just want the damn game, I'm sick of reading about it, just put it in my damn hands!

That said it is a decent interview. I like what he said about Vick and some of the other stuff. I noticed that when asked about online with Xbox he said that froma technical standpoint they are ready. It's just getting the big wigs at EA and MS to sit down and hash it all out. Oh and 800 new animations doesn't really seem like all that much. Didn't they do like 1500 to 2000 new animations last year? Icould be wrong I dunno.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »