Home

Anyway to stop the camera from zooming?

This is a discussion on Anyway to stop the camera from zooming? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
#nouss

WyxHarmon's Arena

OVR: 18
Anyway to stop the camera from zooming?

That is one thing I hate about this game. Say I break for a big run, the camera goes RIGHT on top of my player, disabling me to see the rest of the field. Is there anyway to change it to be like NCAA?
Ravens

73 - 72
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #2
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
If anything that's more true to life because if you're on a big run all you can see is what's in front of you, it would make you use your football instincts to feel a player coming from behind or the side. You are just thinking about the end zone

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 10-18-2010, 10:06 AM   #3
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Anyway to stop the camera from zooming?

Another vote for no zoom.

I know we play the game from a different view than seen on tv(one big problem). But being able to see all/most of the players is a tv broadcast thing. I wish Madden would move closer to that. Leave the close-ups for replays.

There's also a defense on the field. I haven't played in a while. Does the camera zoom in when playing 2-players? If so, how is the defensive gamer suppose to see his players?

And watching DBs gain on the break away runner is part of the drama.

I'll also use this space to say they need to make a playable broadcast view. Instead of a view directly from the side, it needs to tilt behind the offense a bit so we can see down field on passes and running lanes on runs.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
Rookie

falconfansince81's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Anyway to stop the camera from zooming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
If anything that's more true to life because if you're on a big run all you can see is what's in front of you, it would make you use your football instincts to feel a player coming from behind or the side. You are just thinking about the end zone
thats a good point, but on big runs players usually look up at the jumbotron to see whos pursuing them. if they REALLY wanted to go for simulation the camera would somehow pan to that...but the way it is now just seems arbitrary.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »