Home

Roster update broke my sliders... any way to fix?

This is a discussion on Roster update broke my sliders... any way to fix? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 11:20 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
Roster update broke my sliders... any way to fix?

I ended up downloading the latest roster update and it completely affected my slider set (based of PM) and now I have to re-adjust everything again which will take no less than 1/2 a season : ( Does anyone know if there is a way to delete those changes and revert to before I downloaded this latest update that somehow effected core play?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Roster update broke my sliders... any way to fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balderdashprose
I ended up downloading the latest roster update and it completely affected my slider set (based of PM) and now I have to re-adjust everything again which will take no less than 1/2 a season : ( Does anyone know if there is a way to delete those changes and revert to before I downloaded this latest update that somehow effected core play?
The rosters do not break game play. If you do not like the rosters then just delete the rosters and use the set that comes with the game or any others that you might have saved.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

I am telling you this last roster update directly effected gameplay. The same sliders I was using for 2 seasons then suddenly I am getting 4 picks in a game, and able to run 200+ yards on even the jets Defense. Whereas before I got like 12-18 picks for my team TOTAL in a season and avg 3.4-4.6 ypg with my main back.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:41 PM   #4
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Check out the sliders thread for this...someone will have updated, and make sure to post your own
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »