Home

supersim offline franchise is jacked up

This is a discussion on supersim offline franchise is jacked up within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
supersim offline franchise is jacked up

i've been supersimming through my franchise games and it's just completely messed up. no matter how good my qb is he always seems to throw 3 or 4 picks. the opposing team averages about 3 kick or punt returns for td's. it doesn't matter who is returning it. the injuries are just absurd. my star rb's,ol,de,dt, and qb's all get hurt atleast twice a year for multiple wks at a time. i know injuries happen in the nfl but even when a player has a good injury rating he will get multiple injuries during the season. the amount of turnovers is also way too high. does anyone know a fix for this. am i doing something wrong? the more i play madden the more bored and upset i am getting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
If you are super simming a full game then you are not using it like it was intended. It's meant to get away from playing offense or defense or if you want to end the game quicker because you have to leave and we can't save in game. Use regular sim if you are doing full games or play in coach mode if you don't wanna actually play

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 10-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: supersim offline franchise is jacked up

oh alright. what would you suggest i set the quaters to if i'm playing coach mode
Old 10-13-2010, 09:20 PM   #4
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

11-12 minute quarters with 20 second run off will get you about 120 plays

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 10-13-2010, 10:46 PM   #5
Rookie

ok kool, thx for the insight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2010, 11:41 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I noticed when I super sim the end of the game like the last 2 minutes or so. They don't run the clock out. I hate kneeling to the end, but the game won't super sim the right way. I've noticed in the last 2 minutes of a supersim that possions change 3 times. I'm like why didn't anyone just run the clock out or kneel.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:36 PM   #7
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwillblue
I noticed when I super sim the end of the game like the last 2 minutes or so. They don't run the clock out. I hate kneeling to the end, but the game won't super sim the right way. I've noticed in the last 2 minutes of a supersim that possions change 3 times. I'm like why didn't anyone just run the clock out or kneel.
Yeah super-sim messes up a lot of stuff.

It also doesnt take the accelerated clock into effect. So sometimes 3 plays will be simmed and only 18 seconds comes off the clock. Then wayyyyy more plays happen than would in real-life and it leads obviously to inflated stats.

Basically I use it when Im up and or down by a lot on the scoreboard, and just want to finish out the 4th quarter. I know this produces inflated stats but I use it rarely so on the grand scale its not so bad and super sim serves its purpose.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:15 PM   #8
Rookie

i just wish they would put a bit more effort into it. last time i used it was up by a field goal with less than a minute left and they would not just knee the ball. even with 30 seconds left. thank god no one fumbled

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »