Home

Old 08-08-2003, 03:15 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!

Quote:

ps2baseball said:
OMG I am not going to buy this game now because they are wearing White Cleats I cannot believe that EA Sports has done this
--------------

i am still going to buy the game, but i don't know how many more years tey will screw this up before fixing it

it would be if the grass was orange?

would you like the game as much?

I really Was Kidding I could care less .
Old 08-08-2003, 03:19 PM   #18
*S r*s*d*nt s*ck *xp*rt

ps2baseball's Arena

OVR: 10

You could use the "10-yard fight" reply to people who complain about gameplay.

That is lame, and it lets EA off the hook.

Old 08-08-2003, 03:28 PM   #19
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

All I'm saying Ps2basball is you must dont appreciate how far we've gotten in video games for you to complain about cleat color. You've become spoiled with the 100+ bit games and expect nothing but the best. Me on the other hand could care less, I remember my old school days on Atari playing with stick figures, then on to NES playing with motionless blobs of animation, then to Genesis and SNES where the players actually had moving body parts but no faces and everybody was ethier black or white, then on to PS1 where the players looked lke big boxed cut outs with un-realistic physiques to now where I'm the most happiest guy on the planet because I can actually pick apart Brett Farve from Warren Sapp. You've got to be spoiled in order to complain about some cleats...some freakin cleats.
Old 08-08-2003, 03:31 PM   #20
*S r*s*d*nt s*ck *xp*rt

ps2baseball's Arena

All I'm saying Ps2basball is you must dont appreciate how far we've gotten in video games for you to complain about cleat color. You've become spoiled with the 100+ bit games and expect nothing but the best. Me on the other hand could care less, I remember my old school days on Atari playing with stick figures, then on to NES playing with motionless blobs of animation, then to Genesis and SNES where the players actually had moving body parts but no faces and everybody was ethier black or white, then on to PS1 where the players looked lke big boxed cut outs with un-realistic physiques to now where I'm the most happiest guy on the planet because I can actually pick apart Brett Farve from Warren Sapp. You've got to be spoiled in order to complain about some cleats...some freakin cleats.
--------------------------

I agree

As is the person who drives an automobile instead of a horse and buggy, or the person that lives in a house and not a tee-pee.

I love MADDEN, just can't figure out why they cntinuously mess thistype of stuff up. It is just attention to detail, and sometimes they don't have it.

Instead, they worry about Mascot games and hot dog vendors in the game.

Oh well! I will still own it Tues at 12
Old 08-08-2003, 03:35 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:

ps2baseball said:

Oh well! I will still own it Tues at 12

"so you aren't into the game's realism, which is fine"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2003, 03:37 PM   #22
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

The cleats are fine, but the shoe laces are all wrong. I am not getting the game now. It's back to stata-matic football for me.
Old 08-08-2003, 03:40 PM   #23
*S r*s*d*nt s*ck *xp*rt

ps2baseball's Arena

The cleats are fine, but the shoe laces are all wrong. I am not getting the game now. It's back to stata-matic football for me.
---------

that is too bad

i am still getting the game

Old 08-08-2003, 03:45 PM   #24
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

Quote:

As is the person who drives an automobile instead of a horse and buggy, or the person that lives in a house and not a tee-pee.

How could you compare those to a video game. If you were talking about cars then you'll send it back to the dealer because the plastic 10 inch hubcaps are'nt the same plastic 10 inch hub caps you saw in the commercial and for homes you're mad because the ceramic tiles in the kitchen that are shaped in diamonds are'nt the checkerboard pattern you saw in the picture. Petty, yes petty is the word.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »