Home

You know what we need....

This is a discussion on You know what we need.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
You know what we need....

We need the people over at Sony who make MLB The Show to make a football game. Though I have been loyal to madden for years im my opinion there is no better game out there then MLB The Show. Everything about it from the gameply, commentary, to all the options you have such as editing equipemt to players appearance, and its dynasty/franchise mode is perfect. Maybe EA can stop phoneing it in every year with Madden but if not maybe we can get lucky and Sony will make a real football game. I would happily switch from madden. EA needs to stop worrying so much about improving online options and worry more about fixing franchise mode and the core of the game which is offline users. Madden just feels to vanilla now. We used to have owner mode, we used to be able to edit everything about a player, the gameplay used to be different every year, now its just updated rosters. Even the stadiums look bland and not interesting. The fans in the stadium look horrible as well as pretty much everything else. So EA please take a look at what the folks over at Sony are doing and try to copy it. If not, Sony please make a football game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: You know what we need....

I don't think this is in the right section. And I do remember the NBA the inside and NBA 07 and all that was by sony it isn't the company it is the developers. Just look at madden and nba elite. They're both not that great but elite is not on par at all.

EDIT: Baseball and Football are 2 totally different sports, but I can see this happening but highly unlikely. (Since sony is much more busy in other things)

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 10-27-2010, 02:41 AM   #3
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: You know what we need....

Yeah, this isn't gonna happen here, bud. This isn't about Madden at all , it's just a shot at the devs.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »