MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Randy Moss?

Three more seasons in my franchise.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:18 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 1

Everytime I play he retires in 4 years...I think his age is always around 36 or 37 I cant remember really....and he always rated in the 90's or upper 90's....you can also stop him from retiring if you like by using the "come back one more year deal"
Old 11-24-2010, 05:28 AM   #11
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah, just get the 'one more year' accelerator and don't worry about it. He will play for the entire 30 year run of your franchise if you want.

Keep in mind though, not everyone is Jerry Rice or Bret Farve.

Moss's greatness is almost purely physical, certainly not through film study and work on his actual skill set. If there is a receiver in the league that is in his mid thirties that will play until they are 40 and actually be productive, it is T.O..

Say what you want about him, but he learned how to work at his craft from Jerry Rice, and that will keep him around for the same amount of time as Rice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2010, 03:18 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Moss went 7 seasons in my first 'chise, due to being the only "star" receiver the Bucs had. Don't ask how he got there, but I forgot about him until I saw the retirement announcement.

If he has great seasons, which he near or over 2k recieving yards and more than 100 catches each season on the Bucs, he is more likely to stay around.

I even had Favre last two years once, instead of one like he usually does. I think it was because he broke two NFL records and won the superbowl.

But most often, 4 seasons and Moss is gone. 6 for Peyton Manning on my first franchise. I think he was like a 19 year player then.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:48 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokeff
Yeah, just get the 'one more year' accelerator and don't worry about it. He will play for the entire 30 year run of your franchise if you want.
Ha! Was going to ask this. I might do this on old man Brett just to see what his stats are like as a 70 year old. Probably would still be good enough to start at Seattle...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »