Home

I WAS JUST ASKED TO UPDATE MADDEN 11 ANYONE GET THIS AND WHAT IS THIS UPDATE ABOUT?

This is a discussion on I WAS JUST ASKED TO UPDATE MADDEN 11 ANYONE GET THIS AND WHAT IS THIS UPDATE ABOUT? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 04:02 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
I WAS JUST ASKED TO UPDATE MADDEN 11 ANYONE GET THIS AND WHAT IS THIS UPDATE ABOUT?

I JUST STARTED MADDEN TO PLAY ONLINE AND WAS ASK TO UPDATE THE GAME ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS UPDATE IS FOR I DONT THINK ITS UPDATE NUMBER 4 CAUSE I WAS GOING THRU THE VIKES UNIFORMS AND NONE HAVE BEEN UPDATED NAYBE THIS UPDATE IS FOR THE 3D MODE WHO KNOWS??????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2010, 04:11 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I WAS JUST ASKED TO UPDATE MADDEN 11 ANYONE GET THIS AND WHAT IS THIS UPDATE ABOU

EASY ON THE CAPS.....

It looks like update #4 with the ultimate team tourneys, but the MUT servers are down, looks like the update is not working as of yet.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:24 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: I WAS JUST ASKED TO UPDATE MADDEN 11 ANYONE GET THIS AND WHAT IS THIS UPDATE ABOU

i dont get it the game updateed tho it saved on my hd none of the unbifroms are updated this is wierd
Old 10-28-2010, 04:44 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just got it too, noticed the Skins unis are still wrong
Old 10-28-2010, 08:03 AM   #5
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseNeckred
I just got it too, noticed the Skins unis are still wrong
how they look fine to me they got the yellow pants as there home pants that they been where this season so how r they wrong?

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2010, 01:54 PM   #6
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm having issues as well. No new Skins uni's or sock issue fixed. I even tried to enter a game with default socks and they were not in-game. Ugh!
Old 10-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #7
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

OVR: 8

Looks like there's something wrong on EA's end. I get a "Can't Connect To Messanger" message at time of update, then when I get to the Madden dashboard it says that u cannot sign in to the EA servers. And if u go to the XBox Live section there are no games in progress. Definitely a EA issue. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon. Later
Old 10-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #8
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

use the patch thread, thank you
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »