Home

Madden NFL 11 Title Update #4 Available, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Title Update #4 Available, Post Impressions Here within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2010, 09:52 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 11 Title Update #4 Available, Post Impressions Here

before the patch I couldn't complete a single online franchise game. Since it came out, I'm 1 for 1 so far, so I'm happy...

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #42
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvaccaro
before the patch I couldn't complete a single online franchise game. Since it came out, I'm 1 for 1 so far, so I'm happy...
This is encouraging.. Was the game laggy @ all? This seems to be the biggest issue I have. Thanks
Old 10-29-2010, 06:19 PM   #43
MVP

Danimal's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 11 Title Update 1.04 is out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
-QB intro's bug
Just out of curiosity but how do people know this is a bug? I've seen lots of post that there are supposedly more intros then the QB one, but has someone at EA ever claimed this? If so could someone link to it.

I have a hard time believing if they spent all the time and art assets to make more intros then the QB comparison ones and they weren't showing that they wouldn't fix that in 4 patches.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:32 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
Just out of curiosity but how do people know this is a bug? I've seen lots of post that there are supposedly more intros then the QB one, but has someone at EA ever claimed this? If so could someone link to it.

I have a hard time believing if they spent all the time and art assets to make more intros then the QB comparison ones and they weren't showing that they wouldn't fix that in 4 patches.

I wouldn't know where to begin finding a link, but I too remember them saying a LOT about individual storylines relating to specific QB matchups and them following it throughout the game. However, I'm unsure if it was omitted at the last second or a bug in the games coding. Gus does say in Madden that
they'll be following the story as the game goes on, but nothing is ever said.

If it helps, I remember it was around the same time they were showing off Gus as the new announcer of Madden.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:49 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was in the middle of a 3 user team franchise with family members and after the new patch we can no longer switch between user teams. It is stuck on one user team. Has anyone else had this problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2010, 04:57 PM   #46
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal

It gets attributed to Ian (via Twitter) a lot, but I don't remember ever seeing it actually mentioned by him. Of course, this being the internet, all it took was for one person to say they heard it from Ian, not provide proof, and then it spreads.

Maybe a source exists somewhere, but I've never seen it myself. I know that doesn't answer your question, but you're not the only one wondering where this has come from.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:02 PM   #47
MVP

Palo20's Arena

Anyone else having Offline Franchise issues?
Old 10-30-2010, 05:45 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvaccaro
I'm also 1 for 1 in online franchise games. Smooth as butter too. I'm on PS3 though so don't know about 360.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »