Home

Madden Career Mode useless

This is a discussion on Madden Career Mode useless within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Madden Career Mode useless

not sure how many here play that mode i do from time to time but i find it useless most of the time for many reasons one being the quarters are too short for you to have any realistic stats whatsoever you can go mutliple games without throwing a TD if you are a QB ad throw 5 passes a game and you will win just about every game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Career Mode useless

Well then why don't you change your settings? Make your quarters longer and difficulty harder... I mean yes it is pretty useless due to the fact that EA completely ignores it year after year until now its pretty much just a skeleton of a game mode but that has nothing to do with the reasons you listed.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl34v4g3
Well then why don't you change your settings? Make your quarters longer and difficulty harder... I mean yes it is pretty useless due to the fact that EA completely ignores it year after year until now its pretty much just a skeleton of a game mode but that has nothing to do with the reasons you listed.

you cant change quarters or settings
Old 11-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 5

That mode has more negatives than positives but plenty of potential. I find the quarters long enough, but you should be able to adjust them if you want. Hopefully they change that next year. I'm pretty sure the difficulty is set to whatever you have as your default settings as well as the accelerated clock options.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMeridian
That mode has more negatives than positives but plenty of potential. I find the quarters long enough, but you should be able to adjust them if you want. Hopefully they change that next year. I'm pretty sure the difficulty is set to whatever you have as your default settings as well as the accelerated clock options.
im stuck on 5 minute Quarters with getting maybe 1 possesion per quarter

anyway to change that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBulletBob
you cant change quarters or settings
Yes you can, go to your profile settings and change your quarters/difficulty. Your profile settings are what Superstar uses.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl34v4g3
Yes you can, go to your profile settings and change your quarters/difficulty. Your profile settings are what Superstar uses.

nope false
Old 11-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #8
MVP

AnybodyKilla's Arena

OVR: 12

Yea you can, It's also an option when you start a franchise. your just blind. It's clear as day.
#9 Syracuse Orange!! (15-1)(3-0)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »