Home

Old 10-26-2010, 12:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Qb problem

Has anybody noticed that qb's like Peyton Manning in real life do a fake hike and can easily read defensive blitzes that are coming? I know that in madden there are fake hikes and stuff but no fake hike shows the blizters that are coming. I know its not possible to do this every down but I wish madden would implement something that would give you the chance to do a fake hike and be able to read defenses a little better than they allow us. Any thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2010, 02:14 AM   #2
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Qb problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackin1130
Has anybody noticed that qb's like Peyton Manning in real life do a fake hike and can easily read defensive blitzes that are coming? I know that in madden there are fake hikes and stuff but no fake hike shows the blizters that are coming. I know its not possible to do this every down but I wish madden would implement something that would give you the chance to do a fake hike and be able to read defenses a little better than they allow us. Any thoughts?
Like when linebackers and safeties take a cheat step forward on a fake hike? yeah i agree.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:57 AM   #3
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
I know I've seen it in my games. Gives me the chance to audible out when I see a linebacker cheat up

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 11-01-2010, 09:16 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Qb problem

yeah you can fake hike the ball but i've never seen the defense move on those ever. sure theres movement on the defenses but its never to show a blitz or anything its just those moving into position, or faking a blitz but you can never exploit them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »