Home

At least SOMEBODY's got it right...

This is a discussion on At least SOMEBODY's got it right... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-02-2010, 03:31 AM   #1
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25
At least SOMEBODY's got it right...

Dude! Look at this forum of beauty:

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ist-Tournament

Now, I know that has more to do with NCAA, but I just wanted to point out something: the NCAA devs are actually in-touch with their hardcore base. Madden did this last year, but after the flaming started, they never came back. But, even then... they never let US prioritize ideas and choose potential features for Madden. And, now they like to use their hard data to prioritize features. But, nothing says "hard data" like polls being conducted on possible improvements to a sports game.

My question: why don't the Madden devs do THIS?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2010, 08:29 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: At least SOMEBODY's got it right...

When you get a lot of what comes out of horses' bottoms thrown at you, you tend to duck for cover.

My supposition is that Tiburon isn't allowed to meaningfully change anything in Madden 11, as that would cost time and money that could be spent on other EA projects. Also, offline franchise doesn't make any more money (unless you count the acelerators). Online and ultimate team, on the other hand, could.

Without being able to change anything meaningful for us, they have nothing to say that would stop the manure throwing.

But management needs research data to justify why they're doing what they do. Hence the hard data reference that may or may not be very misleading.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »