Home

SOMEONE IS TRYING TO PAUSE GLITCH ME LOL 34 TO 0 BY HALF AND HES TRYING TO GLITCH ME

This is a discussion on SOMEONE IS TRYING TO PAUSE GLITCH ME LOL 34 TO 0 BY HALF AND HES TRYING TO GLITCH ME within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2010, 03:02 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
SOMEONE IS TRYING TO PAUSE GLITCH ME LOL 34 TO 0 BY HALF AND HES TRYING TO GLITCH ME

ITS CRAZY HOW YOU CAN BUST SOMEONE SO GOOD CAUSE YOU READ EVERYPLAY THEY GONNA DO AND THEY TRY AND PAUSE GLITCH YOU I BEEN WAITING FOR HIM TO GET OFFLINE FOR 2 HOURS NOW IM WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEK IF I HAVE TOO IM NOT TURNING THIS CONSOLE OFF THIS GUY RECORD IS 34 AND3 AND YOU THINK ALL THOSE WINS WAS FAIR LOL IM WAITING TILL THE END OF THE MONTH TO TURN THE XBOX OFF O YEAH HES GETTING THIS LOST EA WASUP PLEASE FIX THIS CRAP ITS RIDICULOUS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2010, 03:09 AM   #2
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60
Re: SOMEONE IS TRYING TO PAUSE GLITCH ME LOL 34 TO 0 BY HALF AND HES TRYING TO GLITCH

What happens if there is a power outage?

Old 11-04-2010, 03:23 AM   #3
Banned

Re: SOMEONE IS TRYING TO PAUSE GLITCH ME LOL 34 TO 0 BY HALF AND HES TRYING TO GLITCH

then i loose i guess lol
Old 11-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #4
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Wish you had a vid of it. I'm getting a pretty funny visual right now!

How did it turn out?
Old 11-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #5
Banned

i got the win this dude left his xbox on for 13 hours and he finally gave up damm ea please fix this glitch man i mean come on guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #6
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

13 HOURS!!!! Wow. Is it really that deep for some people?

You did the right thing. Wait the sucka out.

Seriously, though, this would make a great "Wanna Getaway?" commerical. A dark room, lit only by the tv. Empty soda cans, potato chip bags strewn across the coffee table and a single shot over some loser's shoulder, sitting in from of the TV trying to "pause glitch" for 13 straight hours.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:34 PM   #7
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I had a similar situation in ESPN 2k5. I was ranked in the top 100 at one point. I had just beaten the #2 ranked player to get in the top 100 that morning. I was challenged by the #1 ranked player. It was an **** game of his cheese versus my counters to his cheese. We went to over time where I won the coin flip and elected to receive. I selected onside return and sat there waiting for him to kick off. Unfortunately, there was a well known bug that people like him could/would abuse where the 2ed half kickoff and OT kick off had no play clock. You could/would just sit there. This guy was rally pulling out every trick in the book all game long. It was my day off of work. I wanted the win.

I kept my TV volume up and used my lap top waiting for him to kick off. I made lunch, I read a little, I cleaned up my room some. I waited for him. Eventually, he kicked off hours later.I drove down the field, and right as I had scored the game winning TD, he pressed pause and pause glitched quit on me so it wouldn't count the game at all.

Shortly there fter he sent me a crude message in internet speak about how the game wasn't going to count, and so forth. I replied to him "Who cares? All that matters is that you and I both know I won despite all of your cheating and glitching. The #2 ranked player is legit. You are just a scrub." he was none too happy.

Also, this story is part in parcel why I could care less about ranked games. Ranked games aren't about who the best palyers/ballers are. It's about who can out abuse the other person in Madden, not out coach/play them in a Football game.I respect and understand wanting to play against other people, but that's what trusted unranked games are all about.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:36 PM   #8
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

I remember in Madden 08 I had no idea what a pause glitch was. I thought Madden screwed me over for a big win, only to come here on OS and to my horror find out that the dude did it on purpose

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »