Home

Madden 11 Offline Franchise Trades

This is a discussion on Madden 11 Offline Franchise Trades within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2010, 01:00 AM   #1
L Corleone

Weeks's Arena

OVR: 39
Madden 11 Offline Franchise Trades

You can discuss trades you've made or comment on other peoples offline franchise trades here.

So I'm running with the Bears in my franchise and I'm looking to make a trade for a WR. The type of receiver I want is a tall possession receiver. With Chicago I already have my speed receivers in Hester and Knox (who I want to turn into a Desean Jackson clone), but I'm lacking my guy like Hines Ward or TJ Houshmandzadeh who isn't the fastest but can catch the ball. So do you guys have any realistic trade scenarios? (Ideally I would want Marques Colston but that doesn't seem realistic).

Since Randy Moss says he will likely not be on the Pats next year would it be realistic to trade for him?

EDIT: Vincent Jackson fits my criteria perfectly (6'5", many TD receptions) and he is on the trading block (so it's not completely unrealistic). But I am hesitant to trade for him because it looks like he'll be traded to the Vikes soon.

Last edited by Weeks; 09-19-2010 at 01:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2010, 01:52 AM   #2
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 11 Offline Franchise Trades

I control all teams and made a few trades. I decided to rebuild the Carolina Panthers (even though I don't use them) around Clausen and Stewart.

I traded Williams to the Seahawks at the start of the season and decided to play Clausen in his rookie year if Moore either lost 3 games in a row or had multiple INT's in two out of four games. Moore did and became expendable.

I franchised him at the end of the year and had looked around for teams that might want him. I settled on the Vikings, Bills, Browns and Cardinals. The Vikings got out after they picked up Garrard and the Bills when they had the 2nd OVR pick and two top 10 QB's to choose from.

In the end the Cardinals traded Breston and a 3rd for Moore and the Browns signed Hasselbeck.
Old 09-19-2010, 02:24 AM   #3
Rookie

Boling4Humor's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtw324
You can discuss trades you've made or comment on other peoples offline franchise trades here.

So I'm running with the Bears in my franchise and I'm looking to make a trade for a WR. The type of receiver I want is a tall possession receiver. With Chicago I already have my speed receivers in Hester and Knox (who I want to turn into a Desean Jackson clone), but I'm lacking my guy like Hines Ward or TJ Houshmandzadeh who isn't the fastest but can catch the ball. So do you guys have any realistic trade scenarios? (Ideally I would want Marques Colston but that doesn't seem realistic).

Since Randy Moss says he will likely not be on the Pats next year would it be realistic to trade for him?

EDIT: Vincent Jackson fits my criteria perfectly (6'5", many TD receptions) and he is on the trading block (so it's not completely unrealistic). But I am hesitant to trade for him because it looks like he'll be traded to the Vikes soon.

I guess for a guy who's not really known for speed but is pretty good in other aspects you could consider
Eric Decker, a rookie WR from the Broncos.

Greg Camarillo from the Vikings who is a SURE HANDED catcher.

There's also an upcoming star in Jason Edelman from the Pats.

Golden Tate is also a guy to consider. Low 70's but has the potential to be something better.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:33 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

I live in chicagoland the gm is set that they have a deep core. I think Devin armasmadu spelled wrong but he got targeted 10 times last game he looks to be the part. The gm called Knox a stud I laughed at that and Hester is maybe a number 3. It's been said wrs come to the bears to die. To be real a trade be unrealistic I know they tryrd out Michael Clayton. I think since they have a 1st round this year after the Cutlet deal they draft a wr. Not bears style to trade for one look in the draft. They never tried to acquire tj or boldin etc so forget a trade even Holmes was out there they passed. So I say draft.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:04 AM   #5
L Corleone

Weeks's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawz1979
I live in chicagoland the gm is set that they have a deep core. I think Devin armasmadu spelled wrong but he got targeted 10 times last game he looks to be the part. The gm called Knox a stud I laughed at that and Hester is maybe a number 3. It's been said wrs come to the bears to die. To be real a trade be unrealistic I know they tryrd out Michael Clayton. I think since they have a 1st round this year after the Cutlet deal they draft a wr. Not bears style to trade for one look in the draft. They never tried to acquire tj or boldin etc so forget a trade even Holmes was out there they passed. So I say draft.
Yeah I was starting to think that after they passed on Holmes, TJ, Boldin, and aren't even making a push for Jackson. It looks like I will just wait it out to the off-season and pick up a FA or trade for/draft a WR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boling4Humor
I guess for a guy who's not really known for speed but is pretty good in other aspects you could consider

Golden Tate is also a guy to consider. Low 70's but has the potential to be something better.
I like Golden Tate. I think I'll try to trade for him in the Off-Season.

Last edited by Weeks; 09-19-2010 at 10:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #6
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:

its Julian not Jason.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:31 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 7

I bet the bears 1st round pick be a wr or a corner I get a wr in the draft. I like devin arousmadu I think he puts it together he has speed and size. Might have the answer there him and Knox. What happened to earl Bennett ha ha. Hester isn't a wr they need to stop with that.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

Its Julian Edelman, you don't even know his name :P

He really is good, though, he is like a younger Wes Welker with B potential.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »