Home

Anyone try the Madden 3d Codes from Doritos?

This is a discussion on Anyone try the Madden 3d Codes from Doritos? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-13-2010, 06:08 PM   #1
Rookie

PrynceKee's Arena

OVR: 4
Anyone try the Madden 3d Codes from Doritos?

I had a bag of Doritos so I figured I'd redeem the code on it and give the 3D mode in Madden 11 a try. Well, I redeemed my code and got a code for Xbox 360 that said I could redeem it starting Nov 11. Well, I just went to Xbox.com to redeem the code and it's invalid. I noticed that it's only 20 digits and Xbox Live codes are 25 so that's the problem. So what's going on? Do I not redeem on Xbox Live or what? Where else would I go to redeem it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2010, 06:16 PM   #2
Rookie

PrynceKee's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Anyone try the Madden 3d Codes from Doritos?

Nevermind you have to go to Xbox Live in madden and redeem it...
Old 11-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #3
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

I redeemed my code last week. I played 1 or 2 games in the 3-D mode. So today after needing a break from COD, I put Madden 11 in and nowhere is the 3-D mode. I entered my code again but since it was entered once you can't use it again. It's not a game breaker but what the heck? What happened to my 3-D mode? Has this happened to anyone else?
Old 11-15-2010, 08:59 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis420
I redeemed my code last week. I played 1 or 2 games in the 3-D mode. So today after needing a break from COD, I put Madden 11 in and nowhere is the 3-D mode. I entered my code again but since it was entered once you can't use it again. It's not a game breaker but what the heck? What happened to my 3-D mode? Has this happened to anyone else?
Yes that happens to me too! You have to restart your xbox a few times and then it will appear again. I don't know why but it's like every third time a restart my xbox the 3D mode becomes available.

It's not the greatest but if you play on the zoomed camera view it gives you the most 3D effect. I cant wait until games start utilizing the NEW 3D tech because that will be very cool IMO. This is the old style of 3D with the colored glasses. Red & Cyan works the best. I tried red and green and not so good.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #5
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzburgh
Yes that happens to me too! You have to restart your xbox a few times and then it will appear again. I don't know why but it's like every third time a restart my xbox the 3D mode becomes available.

It's not the greatest but if you play on the zoomed camera view it gives you the most 3D effect. I cant wait until games start utilizing the NEW 3D tech because that will be very cool IMO. This is the old style of 3D with the colored glasses. Red & Cyan works the best. I tried red and green and not so good.
Your in for quite a wait! Game companies will be using stereoscopic 3D for a long time because it's cheap, and it won't change until 3D televisions become common place. That won't happen until there is at least more 3D broadcasting. Sadly 3D has always been a gimmick, and it shows in most movies where tactics and over exaggerated movements are used to emphasize the 3D moments. It has come and gone sorta like herpes... it doesn't ever seem to go away, people just learn to live with it if they have it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2010, 04:18 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
Your in for quite a wait! Game companies will be using stereoscopic 3D for a long time because it's cheap, and it won't change until 3D televisions become common place. That won't happen until there is at least more 3D broadcasting. Sadly 3D has always been a gimmick, and it shows in most movies where tactics and over exaggerated movements are used to emphasize the 3D moments. It has come and gone sorta like herpes... it doesn't ever seem to go away, people just learn to live with it if they have it.
Not true at all my friend. NBA 2k11 will be supporting the NEW 3D tech. You need to have a 3D supporting TV, PS3, and a pair of the shutter glasses that are made to work with each companies Tv's NOT the cyan and red glasses. Also, the show will be supporting that as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »