Home

Can you guys help me?

This is a discussion on Can you guys help me? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Can you guys help me?

whats the key to playing safety on this game should i automatically cover deep roam around the other teams best wr, what do i do?

also if im playing someone running out of the same formation all game and im not sure if they will run or pass since they are good at mixing it up is there a way to recognize the run pre snap or before its handed off?

it would be a great help if you could answer these questions because i like to play safety and would like to use your advice to make my safety skills better thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Can you guys help me?

someone that usually runs the same formation all game ususally has a pattern of plays,,jus look at yardage and pay attention to the order of plays

playing safety---i usually play between the lines because the CPU likes to utilize the slot and middle routes more this year.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:06 PM   #3
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

As a safety, I would really try to cover the slot receiver as they get thrown to a lot in this game. Usually I hover around the first down line. If I'm playing online I'm more prone to covering running backs and do have my linebackers cover the middle.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_24
As a safety, I would really try to cover the slot receiver as they get thrown to a lot in this game. Usually I hover around the first down line. If I'm playing online I'm more prone to covering running backs and do have my linebackers cover the middle.
which safety do you cover the RB with the FS or SS?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »