Home

Bill Parcells is the only NFL head coach not in Madden

This is a discussion on Bill Parcells is the only NFL head coach not in Madden within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-11-2003, 05:35 PM   #17
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Bill Parcells is the only NFL head coach not in Madden

Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:
Quote:

MMan said:
Quote:

SportsmanTO said:
Odogg also remember that Jones wasn't running the show in the early 90s it was Jimmy Johnson and Bob Ackles that built up that team. It was after Johnson left that the team became a bit of a circus. I will admit tho that Barry Switzer got a championship out of a team that was on it's last legs as a championship calibre club.

wow I forgot that was the case with the Cowboys. I used to love the Cowboys back then, more than my own team. ODogg has been a die hard Cowboys fan for years and it's funny how you seem to be a bit more educated on them than him? wierd, but good post.

stop being a penis!

flamer
Old 08-11-2003, 05:36 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:

MMan said:
Quote:

ODogg said:
Quote:

MMan said:
"crazy s.o.b for taking such a horrible team and being responsible for turning this horrible team around which won't happen as long as Jerry Jones is there and as long as they have no QB or RB."

yeah because jones was unable to take that 1-15 team in 1988 and turn them around for the 90's was he

well ODogg... 10 years ago I could do a lot of things I can't do now, nor am I as good as I was. I suppose you think Emmitt Smith will turn around the Cards like he did with the Cowboys eh?

uhh being a player and being an owner is an awful comparison when it comes to doing what you did in the past in the hear and now.... grasping at straws there I think

Old 08-11-2003, 08:28 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 5

being a patriots fan i have no respect for a coach that does not fly home with his team after they lose a super bowl. that's like leaving your wife for another woman and not sleeping with her one last time...homo!!!
Old 08-11-2003, 09:05 PM   #20
Rookie

daabsolute1's Arena

OVR: 6

Its not his fault...it Jerry Jones's fault! I haven't seen anything but DAL COACH for the past three years anyway...won't disappoint me one bit!!! I still hate the Cowboys!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »