Home

SO YOU WANNA BE A R&R STAR? JK CHALLENGE ME, I PLAY WITH MY FEET AND I WANNA BE KNOWN

This is a discussion on SO YOU WANNA BE A R&R STAR? JK CHALLENGE ME, I PLAY WITH MY FEET AND I WANNA BE KNOWN within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs up SO YOU WANNA BE A R&R STAR? JK CHALLENGE ME, I PLAY WITH MY FEET AND I WANNA BE KNOWN

hy my name is mr. t and i'm wanting to make my self known, i am handicap and play with just my two feet, wanna play me, add me on PSN under EaglesRUs invite me to a game, lets get it on, also add me on face book, i'm a pretty easy goin guy so check me out. facebook.cm/rowlandtroy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: SO YOU WANNA BE A R&R STAR? JK CHALLENGE ME, I PLAY WITH MY FEET AND I WANNA BE K

So do you type with your feet? Or do you have some sort of "I talk it types" headset?

edit: seriously, not trying to be rude

Last edited by l3ulvl; 11-18-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:26 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SO YOU WANNA BE A R&R STAR? JK CHALLENGE ME, I PLAY WITH MY FEET AND I WANNA BE K

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
So do you type with your feet? Or do you have some sort of "I talk it types" headset?

edit: seriously, not trying to be rude
no i never mind questions, yes i type with my feet. i can type about 70-90 words a min if i don't have to make up what i'm typeing. most people don't believe me but idc, its true, i play drums too got a utube page
Old 11-18-2010, 10:41 PM   #4
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

What is it?

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 11-19-2010, 07:11 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by trowland
no i never mind questions, yes i type with my feet. i can type about 70-90 words a min if i don't have to make up what i'm typeing. most people don't believe me but idc, its true, i play drums too got a utube page
congrats man, that's awesome. I saw a guy online play the piano with his feet... amazing. if I were disabled, some of the past times that I'd be most afraid of losing would be video games and playing guitar.

If you are a sim style player, you should add your PSN ID to the link below. I always check that thread looking for a good game.

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2010, 10:39 AM   #6
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Yeah.... whats the yourtube video link?

I wanna see the drumming.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:38 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Easy information to find.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rowlandtroy

http://twitter.com/thedrummerboy10

There's YouTube & Twitter for those interested.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 36

Your willpower is amazing my friend. Drums aren't easy with hands, and I give you tons of credit for not letting anything stop you from music. It's my biggest passion, and I can't imagine I'd have the same inner strength as you to learn to adapt.

+1000 in respect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »