Home

Ehh...NCAA really takes the luster off this game...again.

This is a discussion on Ehh...NCAA really takes the luster off this game...again. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-11-2003, 11:07 PM   #1
Erv
MVP

OVR: 10
Ehh...NCAA really takes the luster off this game...again.

I'm disappointed to see just about 0 new animations not in NCAA. The worst thing is the hits seems harder in NCAA. EA needs to do a few things to seperate these games a little! Give NCAA it's own exclusive animations/and let madden have it's own exclusive animations or SOMETHING. The stadium's in NCAA imo are more interesting. The commentary is more varied now in Madden, but it's still as sleep inducing as ever...not the case in NCAA with it's imo great emotion in nessler for example. The crowd in NCAA is better(no crowd build ups in runs WTF?) and is more active on kickoff's and stuff. Whoever did the sound should be slapped. The trax plays after every down no matter if the home team did anything(they could get sacked). NBA Live's songs that I hope I would never have to hear again rears it's ugly head during the game.(the soundtrack kicks *** though). The player models and graphics don't do anything that they didn't do last year(they don't have big heads, but don't look realistic). Now I know that EA added a lot of off the field stuff, but some of the on the field stuff that we were begging for that gets addressed in NCAA goes by almost untouched in Madden like presentation and sound. Maybe slidrs will help or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2003, 12:09 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Ehh...NCAA really takes the luster off this game...again.

Well i cant disagree with you. Maddens gameplay and presenation seem so so very plain to me and i cant see why that is when ncaa does this perfect job of making me feel like im playing in the big house. To sum it up all madden seems to me right now is a roster update and a nice owner mode feature that does kick major *** but i dont want ot be bored out of my mind in year 5 of a franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »