Home

why is it...

This is a discussion on why is it... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-22-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
why is it...

why is it that i can't get a clean sack on the quarterback when playing computer? it seems that every time i'm about to blow up the quarterback, an invisible wall comes up and diverts my momentum away from the quarterback? very aggravating especially on 3rd and long and he ends up completing his pass for a first down. this happen to you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2010, 12:40 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: why is it...

Not necessarily an invisible anti-momentum wall, but for me when I get close to the cpu QB he can effortlessly throw a perfect pass or at least just get rid of it to avoid the sack. Yet when the cpu DL get close to my QB, no matter how frantically I press any of the receiver buttons, he just pumps, tucks, and takes the sack.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:54 AM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Pretty much the AI been getting great blocking for the past few maddens now. The only time I really get any sacks would be at clean up time or at the end of the game I mean. But Ian and few other Madden guys said on the last podcast that D is on top of the list to be worked on this coming year to make it better. I mean I want my D to get some sacks but not get 6 to 10 sacks per game neither. That would make it so unreal. But again the AI is well programmed and needs to be toned down just a little.But you can still get sacks just not as easy tho.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:18 AM   #4
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

There is a really bad turnover bug IMO when the cpu is about to sack you and you try to get the ball out and it limps right into a DE,DT or blitzing LB's hands for an easy pick six.

It happens way too often in Madden 2011. Really frustrating. I have gotten to the point that I just take the sack otherwise I am giving an easy TD to the cpu every game. That really needs to be fixed for 2012.
Madden 21 (Fins YR3 1-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »