Home

EA auctioning a spot on madden 12

This is a discussion on EA auctioning a spot on madden 12 within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 01:58 PM   #17
Rookie

Icarus2k9's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: EA auctioning a spot on madden 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
Great idea! As above, just wish they benefited a different charity - too many diseases hitting too many children (and adults) for me to be thrilled with benefiting the ACLU.
Then just simply designate a different charity to each class. Even have a little section in the menu where people can find out more about each charity, link a donation with MS points / PSN cash. If you had maybe each NFL team pick a charity, I'm sure in a world of multi-gig discs you could fit a video from each team supporting their charity in there.

Being able to have your face modelled is a good idea too, maybe EA's gameface tech they use for FIFA/Fight Night could come in handy. And the increasing amounts for higher quality players is good if you're looking for more cash, though I'm always slightly grrr about any charity event that boils down to "rich people get awesome prizes"
Old 11-27-2010, 08:44 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney8
Honestly if I was in the game the first thing I would do is delete myself. That or I would have to somehow make it in the NFL. It is cool they are auctioning off spots for charity.
I agree with this. I think it is a fantastic idea of what they are doing for charity. I wish we could have more companies out there doing this. Some people of course will cry about this but seriously guys, its a game. There are alot of impoverished people out there and we should be thankful were discussing the joys of a video game.
Old 11-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #19
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

OVR: 3

Honestly, the things that the people here complain about. OMG a player that doesn't exist in my VIDEO GAME!!! Now I have to edit my rosters!! Whaaaaaaaaa!

Like any more than 1% of the people here even know every player that is in the NFL.

Last edited by av7; 11-27-2010 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Removed quote.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 1

SRRY to say but yes i do team by team. Worked for the JAGS for five years and now work for the DOLPHINS

Last edited by av7; 11-27-2010 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Removed quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:30 PM   #21
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

and with that...this thread is closed. We have this argument every year. Sorry guys...this is going nowhere good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »