Home

Can someone please tell me something good about Madden 04?

This is a discussion on Can someone please tell me something good about Madden 04? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-12-2003, 11:57 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Can someone please tell me something good about Madden 04?

well when NFL2k4 is released you will hear the same thing....ppl over hype games in there minds and they end up getting let down.
Old 08-12-2003, 12:07 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

joeboo said:
I'm not being sensitive as much as I'm being honest. It happens all the time. I could care less what some other guy on the internet thinks of a game I play. If I enjoy it, I'm going to keep playing it. Anothers opinion doesn't mean anything to me. I'll probably enjoy NFL2K4 just as much since I enjoyed it last year as well. I think both football games have their own strengths/weaknesses.

My point is, people feel the need to bash games because it makes them feel better about their own game. It happens EVERY YEAR and will continue to happen.

CLASSIFIED: And how do you know these are Madden fans??? You don't. It's not uncommon for people who are NFL2K4 fans to post on a Madden thread simply to bash the game (and vice versa). We even had an acclaim employee on here once tout ASB and bash every other baseball game in those baseball game's threads. He even went as far as to spew lies about the other games....

I know because they state it. They bought Madden and were disappointed. Claiming it's the same old game. I have read no Madden bashing on this thread, just impressions from Madden fans who have the game. The guy who posted this topic was dissapointed along with other people aswell. They didn't say the game sux they said it's the same old game as previous years and that they are returning it. I come hear to read peoples impressions. I can tell a bash from and honest opinion aswell as someone posting to defend Madden and state dumb things about ESPN just cuz the Madden fans who posted here are disappointed with Madden this year and it a hit to your pride or something. These people are not bashing Madden just disappointed with it and are returning it for ESPN or Fever.
Old 08-12-2003, 12:14 PM   #19
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

I know because they state it. They bought Madden and were disappointed. Claiming it's the same old game. I have read no Madden bashing on this thread, just impressions from Madden fans who have the game. The guy who posted this topic was dissapointed along with other people aswell. They didn't say the game sux they said it's the same old game as previous years and that they are returning it. I come hear to read peoples impressions. I can tell a bash from and honest opinion aswell as someone posting to defend Madden and state dumb things about ESPN just cuz the Madden fans who posted here are disappointed with Madden this year and it a hit to your pride or something. These people are not bashing Madden just disappointed with it and are returning it for ESPN or Fever.

Wha..? What are you talking about, the originator of this thread did'nt say he's dissapointed, he does'nt evn have the game yet. And you still did'nt answer his question correctly. I dont even know why you're looking at Madden impressions when your game of choice is obviously ESPN. Looking for bait I guess.
Old 08-12-2003, 12:17 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Oh my bad that's another thread similar to this one. The topics are so similar I mixed them up. I'm looking at Madden impressions to see how people feel about this years Madden and if they justify the review scores it got.
Old 08-12-2003, 12:26 PM   #21
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

CLASSIFIED said:
Oh my bad that's another thread similar to this one. The topics are so similar I mixed them up. I'm looking at Madden impressions to see how people feel about this years Madden and if they justify the review scores it got.

Why? I know why, but I'm not gonna say nothing.
I seriously believe the reviewers gave the scores that it gave where because its the most perfect Madden to date and add that along with the owners mode which adds a huge amount of replayability then you got yourself a high score.

The only ppl who are dissapointed in MAdden because its the same game are ppl who had thier expectations to high(like you with ESPN) and figured that this would be some whole new type of game which judging from videos and such, you can clearly see its the same Madden. If ppl are tired of it, fine, but that does'nt make a reviewers score drop because its the same game as last year. So just because ppl say its the same old madden does'nt mean that the game stinks, it just means that they cant stomach it anymore and will look somewhere else for they're game which may be ESPN and Fever. But you're making it seem as if everyone who's tired of Madden will automatically enjoy ESPN. You dont know that yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »