Home

Madden clinging onto it's title?

This is a discussion on Madden clinging onto it's title? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2003, 11:32 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Madden clinging onto it\'s title?

ight i'll go check some out
Old 08-12-2003, 11:34 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

There is one with Alstott but I don't know how to post pictures ect. It has him chuggin down for the touchdown. Only distinction from it being real is that you know it's a game.
Old 08-12-2003, 11:37 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 8

ok lightening i went to the espn preview and downloaded the last video from friday and the 2nd highlight with tampa bay shows i can't really tell who it is but he is running down the sideline and he still runs stiff like a robot. and don't tell me it's from the demo we got in the stores cuz it's not
Old 08-12-2003, 11:46 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:

vivrant said:
The last couple of years Madden has been the same game with usually 1 or 2 little things added to keep the oridinary madden fan happy. I think Madden is going to keep making the same game over and over again because they have the Fans that like the game because of the title. If you werent a sports gaming fan, You would see Madden in the store and pick it up, not NFL 2K or Fever. It all comes down to the popularity and marketing and Madden is the best at that. NFL is probally a better game this year but it probally wont take the crown in the revenue department. Madden is living off it's title and will continue to do that. Just giving my two cents.

man, please stop the bitchin'. MADDEN, ESPN, and Fever have had the same engines for years! seems to me the only real difference with ESPN is the game's presentation. i like the way SEGA makes it look like it's on ESPN but the player and gameplay is still kinda funky. player model are kinda scarey. all the players waist look like super models for the GAP. the players run as if they're on hot coal and the QBs throw like a bunch of girls. but that's nit picking which is what you're doing. give the game a few days to a week to try it out. if you can pull the ssame tricks and the game is not a challenge to you, then you can make this claim. but til then..... ..... ....
Old 08-12-2003, 12:40 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:

HoodedSoldier said:
ok lightening i went to the espn preview and downloaded the last video from friday and the 2nd highlight with tampa bay shows i can't really tell who it is but he is running down the sideline and he still runs stiff like a robot. and don't tell me it's from the demo we got in the stores cuz it's not

In my opinion the running animations are smoother than NFL 2K3 and better than Madden 2004. Madden has many very stiff animations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2003, 12:45 PM   #22
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Oh boy another Madden v. ESPN thread.

First of all, ESPN is'nt even out yet, so It looks like ppl are basically debating Madden v. ESPN DEMO. Insane.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »