Home

same old Madden ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is a discussion on same old Madden ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2003, 09:24 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
same old Madden ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sorry but it's true.EA really needs to do something different with the player models,gameplay,presentation on field,SOMETHING different.At least fix the lousy commentating for crying out loud.

EA knows it can get away with releasing 2003 and putting the owners mode in.I mean come on EA.Freshing up at least.Change something.This game has no feel about it anymore to me.I've been playing Madden since day ONE and this will be the first year that I wont.I'm taking it back tomorrow for a prepay on ESPN.They have at least tried to do something different and theres no denying that Sega's game has got great presentation.

Madden is great(just really getting old) but i'm hoping that ESPN is as awesome as it looks to be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2003, 09:33 PM   #2
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Re: same old Madden ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:

batzilla said:
sorry but it's true.EA really needs to do something different with the player models,gameplay,presentation on field,SOMETHING different.At least fix the lousy commentating for crying out loud.

EA knows it can get away with releasing 2003 and putting the owners mode in.I mean come on EA.Freshing up at least.Change something.This game has no feel about it anymore to me.I've been playing Madden since day ONE and this will be the first year that I wont.I'm taking it back tomorrow for a prepay on ESPN.They have at least tried to do something different and theres no denying that Sega's game has got great presentation.

Madden is great(just really getting old) but i'm hoping that ESPN is as awesome as it looks to be.

Old 08-11-2003, 09:37 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 7

good take it back no sense in waisting a game you wont play...let someone else enjoy it ...damn kids from the technology age dont appreciate a thing
Old 08-11-2003, 09:41 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

"good take it back no sense in waisting a game you wont play...let someone else enjoy it ...damn kids from the technology age dont appreciate a thing"

i'm a 38 yo gamer and have been playing Madden since the very first release.I appreciate the game its just that im TIRED of the same o,same o.
kapeesh?
Old 08-11-2003, 09:44 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

Dork said:
good take it back no sense in waisting a game you wont play...let someone else enjoy it ...damn kids from the technology age dont appreciate a thing

Good point, im 23 but i grew up on the Colecovison, Atari 2600 and NES (and every console from then on). Im glad we got what we do today.

I see alot of spoiled kids nit picking about not having the right color shoes...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2003, 09:44 PM   #6
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

I felt the same way last year, that's why I not getting Madden this year. The engine is showing its age. I am already getting tired of NCAA 2004 and I haven't even made through a season yet.
Old 08-11-2003, 09:49 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:

batzilla said:
EA knows it can get away with releasing 2003 and putting the owners mode in.I mean come on EA.Freshing up at least.Change something.

As you just mentioned, they did change something... the owner's mode. Or were you talking about a different something, like the playmaker addition? Something else?

Quite a contradictory statement there.
Old 08-11-2003, 10:12 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

I think Ill be just renting this one this year.
Im going to decide between Fever and espn. Try Fever out--if I dont like ESpn. That new passing engine sounds real good and XSN.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »