Home

Another Madden bug (gameplay)

This is a discussion on Another Madden bug (gameplay) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2003, 04:30 PM   #9
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Another Madden bug (gameplay)

Quote:

FootballForever said:
no disrespect but MMan you seem to complain a whole lot, shut and play the game or dont play the game...

At least he's making a point about the game itself, not just flaming other posters. Keep your comments to the subject, not the poster.
Old 08-12-2003, 04:31 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 10

Is there any way to turn challenges off so it'll just make the right call and leave it alone?
Old 08-12-2003, 04:33 PM   #11
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

Quote:

GnarlyKing said:
Is there any way to turn challenges off so it'll just make the right call and leave it alone?

No human error is part of the real game, and EA's motto is.......................

At any rate I got called for a fumble vs my buddy and I knew it wasn't one, challenged the play and the CPU made the correct call.

The challenge system is really really cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2003, 04:37 PM   #12
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

GnarlyKing said:

lol
Old 08-12-2003, 04:39 PM   #13
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

MaddenMan said:
Quote:

GnarlyKing said:

No human error is part of the real game, and EA's motto is.......................

At any rate I got called for a fumble vs my buddy and I knew it wasn't one, challenged the play and the CPU made the correct call.

well bro from thinking about it.... the Refs on TV make bad calls ALLLLLL THE TIME...even tho they review it, they're still wrong. The problem is the out of bounds thing was way to obvious, and the thing is you could probably take WR and slap a cheerleader in the *** then fly to the endzone to catch the ball for a TD. That's all I'm sayin.
Old 08-12-2003, 05:10 PM   #14
Cr*m*n*lly *nd*rr*t*d

LetsGoPitt's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

MMan said:
Quote:

MaddenMan said:
Quote:

GnarlyKing said:

well bro from thinking about it.... the Refs on TV make bad calls ALLLLLL THE TIME...even tho they review it, they're still wrong. The problem is the out of bounds thing was way to obvious, and the thing is you could probably take WR and slap a cheerleader in the *** then fly to the endzone to catch the ball for a TD. That's all I'm sayin.

Yeah, but only Phil Luckett would blow a call like that, which is why he's a back judge now. (though he managed to get in the way of a deep ball once)
Old 08-12-2003, 06:41 PM   #15
Captain Sarcastic

OVR: 6

The reason he complains about the game is because he is cursed by having played ESPN football already. I got madden today, and now I feel his pain. I bomb in double coverage and have it caught all the time. I hate the stupid animation where you shift direction someone barely touches you and you fly like they charged into you.

I was a madden convert last year, and I loved the game, could not stand espn, but now that I played espn, and madden I am just wishing they never would have taken my espn back.

Someone once complained how espn on the tackles you fly all over when hit, now I only see this in madden. When you get hit in espn you get hit and grabbed and dragged down. I'm not wanting a flame war. If you like madden that is cool, you should play what you like, but don't pick up espn That is my warning. I though madden would tide me over till 9/2, but i am really dissapointed gameplay wize. ESPN worked their *** off to improve all the annoying things. Madden still has them all.

Once again this is after playing both, and just my opinion. Ya just have to play them both for yourself. I was just stating that I feel MM's pain in a bad way!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2003, 09:58 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 5

as I understand the rules, you can challenge catches and the like, not judgement things that happen before the pass. In other words, you can't challenge wether a guy was out of bounds earlier in the route, you can't challenge and say the QB was over the line, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »