Home

Back Shoulder Throws

This is a discussion on Back Shoulder Throws within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Back Shoulder Throws

Finally! ESPN just showed a little piece on this and I wish the next madden would impliment it. So many times the DB plays over the top and its really no way to throw behind the DB on a go so your WR can stop and come back to the ball. I try to do this in Madden11 all the time to no avail, because even when I stop to come back to a bullet, the DB thats in front of me reacts faster and knocks the ball down or intercepts it.

I will win...
NBA-Bulls, Thunder
NFL-Da Bears, Eagles
MLB-Whitesox
C-Football-The Ohio State University, Illinois
C-Basketball-Duke
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2010, 05:55 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Back Shoulder Throws

I'm currently in the process of moving my recording and sound studios, but I'll see if I can complete a few back shoulder throws. Give me a shout in about three weeks.

Later
Old 11-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #3
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT713
I'm currently in the process of moving my recording and sound studios, but I'll see if I can complete a few back shoulder throws. Give me a shout in about three weeks.

Later

Lol, what?
Old 11-29-2010, 10:40 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:

Later
That was kind of random but, do you mean recording Madden>

I will win...
NBA-Bulls, Thunder
NFL-Da Bears, Eagles
MLB-Whitesox
C-Basketball-Duke
Old 11-30-2010, 02:26 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 8

Yes. I record Madden in 720p HD... I then produce videos detailing my triumphs and mistakes with commentary and an original music track. I'm not just an OS member, I own my own Madden website.

Check my arena and check out the 2-Minute Drills. There first 3 episodes are in the video section.

Anyway, it has been my personal mission over the past 8 years to find ways to simulate genuine NFL tactics in Madden in order to make myself more competitive. I believe that I have a responsibility to share what I've learned with others.

Anyway, I'm in the process of packing up equipment and moving it to a new studio with better sound-proofing that will reduce the noise in my recordings. My current studio is less than suitable for recording...

So once I get set up, I'll fold back shoulder throws into one of my episodes about passing routes...

Episode 4 and 5 are ready to be released this week and next. We're producing episode 6 before we move, and episode 7 will be the first in our new digs.

Later
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2010, 03:23 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Yes. I record Madden in 720p HD... I then produce videos detailing my triumphs and mistakes with commentary and an original music track. I'm not just an OS member, I own my own Madden website.

Check my arena and check out the 2-Minute Drills. There first 3 episodes are in the video section.

Anyway, it has been my personal mission over the past 8 years to find ways to simulate genuine NFL tactics in Madden in order to make myself more competitive. I believe that I have a responsibility to share what I've learned with others.

Anyway, I'm in the process of packing up equipment and moving it to a new studio with better sound-proofing that will reduce the noise in my recordings. My current studio is less than suitable for recording...

So once I get set up, I'll fold back shoulder throws into one of my episodes about passing routes...

Episode 4 and 5 are ready to be released this week and next. We're producing episode 6 before we move, and episode 7 will be the first in our new digs.

Later
Awesome, please post here after you post those vids

I will win...
NBA-Bulls, Thunder
NFL-Da Bears, Eagles
MLB-Whitesox
C-Basketball-Duke

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »