Home

Franchise glitch help

This is a discussion on Franchise glitch help within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-01-2010, 02:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Franchise glitch help

Why is my 4th string players in on my D for my franchise mode my D-Line is 1st string then its starting 4th stringer for my linebackers and Secondary why is this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2010, 06:33 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Franchise glitch help

bump
Old 12-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #3
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

OVR: 37

Dont bump threads. Only warning.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #4
Rookie

why
Old 12-02-2010, 08:37 AM   #5
Banned

The Teacher's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony619alu
why
Natural Selection. A thread that can take off from the original post is a thread that doesn't need a 'bump'.

Any thread that needs a bump after "Post #1" is clearly being naturally de-selected by the community. It isn't really a swipe at you, as much as the thread.

To answer your question, I think it is a glitch that has been ongoing. Things like this also happened to starting HBs. Often at the end of a game where you are dominating. (At least in my case)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2010, 10:25 AM   #6
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony619alu
Why is my 4th string players in on my D for my franchise mode my D-Line is 1st string then its starting 4th stringer for my linebackers and Secondary why is this
Not to be a jerk, but are you playing in pre-season mode?

In the first 4 games in pre-season mode, your starters get taken out early to avoid injury going into the real season.

(also we need more clarification. are the 4th string guys there right away? or are your 1st string guys getting tired too quick and 2nd,3rd,and 4th strings come in too quick?)
Old 12-02-2010, 01:14 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 13

Excellent point about the pre-season. I have seen this issue, but mostly with a created player the computer would just not put in the game, no matter where he was on the depth chart.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:32 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Re order your depth chart, manually or let the cpu do it. If your team has suffered any injuries check your depth chart. If you control all 32 teams make sure you re order theirs as well. My experience with past franchises has resulted in all kinds of wierdness when I have neglected to pay attention to this.
Also, pay attention to DB's on your depth chart, cpu will order them by overall ratings without regard to position which results in CB's at safety and FS/SS at CB. With some teams this may give them the best chance to win but, due to fatigue or injury you may wind up throwing a pick 6 to Brandon Marshall?????????

As others have said this is a glitch but I have found it occurs much less frequently if all my depth charts are in order.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »