Home

What is up with EA's Message Boards?

This is a discussion on What is up with EA's Message Boards? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2003, 03:24 PM   #1
I'm not on InstantFace.
 
Cardot's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Slider Hell
Posts: 6,081
What is up with EA\'s Message Boards?

Ever since discovering OS, there really isn't any need for me to bother with EA's boards other than the occasional fun of riling up the 7th graders. But have you checked out the Madden boards over there lately? It is chaos. You have dudes cussing each other out with about as much profanity as possible and there are even several blatently racist posts. I am just surprised that EA doesn't have any mods over there keeping it someone clean and professional.
Cardot is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2003, 03:30 PM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: What is up with EA\'s Message Boards?

Quote:

Cardot said:
Ever since discovering OS, there really isn't any need for me to bother with EA's boards other than the occasional fun of riling up the 7th graders. But have you checked out the Madden boards over there lately? It is chaos. You have dudes cussing each other out with about as much profanity as possible and there are even several blatently racist posts. I am just surprised that EA doesn't have any mods over there keeping it someone clean and professional.




In a word....mongrels
geaux5000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 03:32 PM   #3
Go Wings!
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 25,387
Blog Entries: 1
Re: What is up with EA\'s Message Boards?

Quote:

Cardot said:
Ever since discovering OS, there really isn't any need for me to bother with EA's boards other than the occasional fun of riling up the 7th graders. But have you checked out the Madden boards over there lately? It is chaos. You have dudes cussing each other out with about as much profanity as possible and there are even several blatently racist posts. I am just surprised that EA doesn't have any mods over there keeping it someone clean and professional.




imagine if all of them were over here...imagine the amount of kitties they would take with them, it'd be like when they implode the Vet
mgoblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 03:38 PM   #4
All Star
 
nyisles16's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Long Island
Posts: 8,351
Blog Entries: 8
Re: What is up with EA\'s Message Boards?

thats why i left that disgrace they call a "message board".. here you have intellegent questions & answers, not garbage..
nyisles16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 03:49 PM   #5
I'm not on InstantFace.
 
Cardot's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Slider Hell
Posts: 6,081
Re: What is up with EA\'s Message Boards?

Respondendo a:

mgoblue said:
imagine if all of them were over here...imagine the amount of kitties they would take with them, it'd be like when they implode the Vet




The Mods would pick them off pretty quickly if they did come over here.....fortunately.
Cardot is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 AM.

Top -