Home

madden is...

This is a discussion on madden is... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2003, 04:07 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
madden is...

very hard. I cannot win on Pro with the Radiors. But on 03 i can win with them on All Madden (defult sliders)

I just dont get it at times, what am i doing wrong? I play the game the same i was aspecting the same results
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2003, 04:11 PM   #2
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: madden is...

i didn't find it that hard on pro. i was using the Packers against the Vikings for my first game. i won 44-7. i found passing to be really easy. i then moved to All-Pro for my 2nd game with my created team that i did a fantasy draft with. i had to quit because i got sacked like 10 times in a 2 quarters. also i can't stand having to press X twice before you can throw a pass. thats why i was getting sacked.
Old 08-12-2003, 04:13 PM   #3
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Dtownballa said:I just dont get it at times, what am i doing wrong? I play the game the same i was aspecting the same results

It's a different game, so you'll get different results.

It will just wake a bit to get used to ... but this is not Madden 2003, and playing it like it is will just get you a loss.
Old 08-12-2003, 04:28 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:

Meatloaf86 said:
i didn't find it that hard on pro. i was using the Packers against the Vikings for my first game. i won 44-7. i found passing to be really easy. i then moved to All-Pro for my 2nd game with my created team that i did a fantasy draft with. i had to quit because i got sacked like 10 times in a 2 quarters. also i can't stand having to press X twice before you can throw a pass. thats why i was getting sacked.

You can change it to quick.

so u just hit it once.
Old 08-12-2003, 04:30 PM   #5
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:

fossen said:
Quote:

Dtownballa said:I just dont get it at times, what am i doing wrong? I play the game the same i was aspecting the same results

It's a different game, so you'll get different results.

It will just wake a bit to get used to ... but this is not Madden 2003, and playing it like it is will just get you a loss.

You got that right! On my first game using pro I was humiliated then I did rookie found it too easy so then I did a slight tweak on the sliders and played on pro. Still hard as nails tho

Tho my last game I beat the Bengals 35-27
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »