Home

When will we hear info about Madden 12?

This is a discussion on When will we hear info about Madden 12? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-04-2010, 02:56 PM   #9

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: When will we hear info about Madden 12?

Any info is better than no info but, the last time they put out a blog at half time of the SB I believe. It was about the team and hardly even about the game. Don't expect hardly any info on the actual game. They'll more than likely just mention what they have been trying to fix and not what they're trying to add.

If memory serves me correctly but, I could be wrong. I know I'm right when there was little to no info so I wouldn't expect even the little tidbits to be mouth watering. I just want to see Madden start making strides in gameplay and not feel like a rinse, recycle, and repeat.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:03 PM   #10
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBrick
Any info is better than no info but, the last time they put out a blog at half time of the SB I believe. It was about the team and hardly even about the game. Don't expect hardly any info on the actual game. They'll more than likely just mention what they have been trying to fix and not what they're trying to add.

If memory serves me correctly but, I could be wrong. I know I'm right when there was little to no info so I wouldn't expect even the little tidbits to be mouth watering. I just want to see Madden start making strides in gameplay and not feel like a rinse, recycle, and repeat.
The info the did share was on a whiteboard. There was the word Psycho, which was the Packer defense, J-E-T-S, Tom Hammond was scratched off, etc.....

Not much in the game play dept was announced.
Old 12-05-2010, 05:00 AM   #11
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBrick

One of the main reasons why they want put out info so early. Is they try to avoid fans taking shots at them and getting personal if some stuff didn't make it into the game at the end. Which I don't blame Ian and them for the putting tidbits out here and there at the beginning until they know what will get put into the final version or not. I'm mainly looking forward to info on what they are doing to improve Franchise mode offline this coming year. Since Franchise mode is going to be the main focus this coming year for the Madden Crew.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #12
LSX
Rookie

LSX's Arena

OVR: 3

No good, real info until spring.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:06 PM   #13
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

i would like to see something like NCAA FOOTBALL TEAM Put out a general survey of potential game inputs. NCAA ended up with about half of it in the game. it made it feel more like you had a part in the game plus it ended up somewhat as a checklist i believe for the team.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Since Franchise mode is going to be the main focus this coming year for the Madden Crew.
It better be the main focus or there could be an uprising from the peasants
Old 12-08-2010, 12:55 PM   #15
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
It better be the main focus or there could be an uprising from the peasants
Hey saw you tweeting Ian yesterday. Thanks for asking how the CBA is going to affect things. I also really want to know why Josh is still working on Ultimate Team since rebuilding franchise mode is such a big job.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »