Home
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
SAPML

Quality owner = Active plus Straight (Skill Level Doesnt Matter). If you cant handle a win or loss in good fashion (we all know what that is), dont join.

Here are our Season 16 Guidelines for Activity:

First...if you want to be in this league, you will commit to 2 games a week. If you cant do that, dont join. At any time if you dont want to or cant keep up with this, please leave. I can always find someone else.

I will open up 4 games in week 1, then 2 games each Friday. You will be required to have 2 games done at the end of each week...example, after week one you could have weeks 1 and 4, or 1-3 done. After week 2 you could have weeks 1,2,4,6 done, or all 6 games. Its important that you have at least 2 games complete at the end of every Friday-Friday period.

You will get 3 strikes (or less) before being removed from the league. If you finish 1 game after the first week, i will sim another one to catch you up. I will sim the first unplayed game in your schedule. Week 1, 4, 10, whatever it is. To avoid being punished for not being caught up in a particular week, you will need to have posted in each of your scheduling threads in the forums and actively be trying to schedule with your opponents. For example, you play 1 game the first week, you posted in 2 of the 3 remaining game threads, but you didnt post in the 3rd game thread. I will sim a game to get you caught up..and you will recieve a strike. If you posted in all 3...you are good to go for that week. But, you will be requireed to post in each of those threads the next week as well to ensure i know you are still pursuing those games. Obviously i expect to see both owners posting to get games in...and if you are and your opponent is not, its safe to say they wont be around long.

I will follow these guidelines to a T...if you fail to follow them, then you will get simmed losses or get removed from the league. If you go out of town or have a family emergency...then post it in your game threads and let me know via PM in the forums. I know in the big scheme of things madden is a low priority in life...but i have 32 people that make valuable time to get games in each week and deserve the respect of their opponents.

We are currently drafting the open teams. We have 10 open, first come first pick. You will need to contact me by email: [email protected], AIm: Aquashanks, or PM after joining the forums: SAPML - Home.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: SAPML

This does not belong here. You already have one open in the Online forum, which is where this goes.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »