Home

So the guy at Gamepro gets the only working XBOX copy?

This is a discussion on So the guy at Gamepro gets the only working XBOX copy? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2003, 11:33 AM   #9
Rookie

SportsNUT's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: So the guy at Gamepro gets the only working XBOX copy?

I have said it before and I'll say it again! Gamepro sucks! Every sport game review they knock the graphics and sound of the Gamecube. They also say "the sport unfriendly" controller is not good....blah...blah...blah. The review for Madden 2003, 2002, NHL 2003...reads they same. If indeed the XBox has issues with NCAA import and it sounds like it does...how did the Xbox get the highest score. That means my cube is now #1!
Old 08-13-2003, 12:11 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

seriously maddenman you should agree that this game is no means close to perfect.........thats what incites all of the verbal wars between segafans and ea fans segafans will admit for the most part the things that sega needs to fix and sega usually does there best to fix em madden fans will say that madden is perfect and they love it so does game reviewers which is a lie!!!!!!! the game is not perfect i would have given it an 3.5 out of 5 until ea makes the gameplay less stale thats the reason why you keep getting the same game yr after yr because if i was ea and i saw that you guys like eating crap id constantly keep my butthole on your face too1! plus their getting paid for it!
Old 08-13-2003, 12:15 PM   #11
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

blaze said:
seriously maddenman you should agree that this game is no means close to perfect.........thats what incites all of the verbal wars between segafans and ea fans segafans will admit for the most part the things that sega needs to fix and sega usually does there best to fix em madden fans will say that madden is perfect and they love it so does game reviewers which is a lie!!!!!!! the game is not perfect i would have given it an 3.5 out of 5 until ea makes the gameplay less stale thats the reason why you keep getting the same game yr after yr because if i was ea and i saw that you guys like eating crap id constantly keep my butthole on your face too1! plus their getting paid for it!

Will it ever end
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2003, 12:53 PM   #12
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Every site that has done a review on Madden is lame. They supposely had the game weeks before, but couldn't even notice the draft class bug on the xbox? They are just on EA's nuts, and the reviews were probably half done before they got the game. Hey I'm enjoying Madden here with my sliders finally settling in. By no means are these reviews accurate. I'd give Madden a 8.3/10 because of owners mode. These 10's and 5/5 are just nonsense.
Old 08-13-2003, 12:57 PM   #13
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

You guys have a problem with Gamepro's scoring system.

4/5 is 80% - therefore if they feel that anything is above that it gets 5/5.

just stop bitching and spamming these boards and wait until ESPN comes out instead of trolling. Damn if some of you guys had any friggin sense at all you would know that I am a big ESPN fan too, I just don't blindly and unbiasedly slam a game - in referring to the original poster Just read his other threads - he plainly admits that he hasn't even tried Madden 2004.

If anyone is lame it is the person who renders judgment on something they haven't even tried.

Old 08-13-2003, 01:14 PM   #14
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Every site that has done a review on Madden is lame. They supposely had the game weeks before, but couldn't even notice the draft class bug on the xbox?

Or it didn't exist on their copies.

Many magazines and sites review based on beta code. If this bug crept in late, it may not have existed in their copies.
Old 08-13-2003, 01:18 PM   #15
The Broski

MMan's Arena

Quote:

MaddenMan said:
You guys have a problem with Gamepro's scoring system.

4/5 is 80% - therefore if they feel that anything is above that it gets 5/5.

just stop bitching and spamming these boards and wait until ESPN comes out instead of trolling. Damn if some of you guys had any friggin sense at all you would know that I am a big ESPN fan too, I just don't blindly and unbiasedly slam a game - in referring to the original poster Just read his other threads - he plainly admits that he hasn't even tried Madden 2004.

If anyone is lame it is the person who renders judgment on something they haven't even tried.

who are you talking to? I am a Madden and ESPN fan. I own xbox and PC version of Madden. I enjoy it, but I also enjoy NFL2k4. People have opinion on the game and disagree with some reviews, big deal. They also have issues if they review a game on a 5 point rating system and have to give it a 5 because they would've givin it a 4.6 or whatever. I see you trolling other peoples most more than just giving your opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2003, 01:18 PM   #16
The Broski

MMan's Arena

Quote:

fossen said:
Quote:

Every site that has done a review on Madden is lame. They supposely had the game weeks before, but couldn't even notice the draft class bug on the xbox?

Or it didn't exist on their copies.

Many magazines and sites review based on beta code. If this bug crept in late, it may not have existed in their copies.

If that really is the case, my bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »