Home

Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Available Now, Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Available Now, Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2010, 01:30 PM   #41
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Available Now, Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

Any user vs user results? That's all I care about seeing as how I run an online franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2010, 01:37 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is there any difference online, haven't seen anyone talk about it , USER vs USER is it still way to easy to get sucked in on a draw play while the hb automatically gets a boost in agility and acceleration, or does the defense react accordingly. The draw is probably one of the biggest exploits in the game. It doesn't work every play but when it does its a least 5 yard per play depending on your defense.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:46 PM   #43
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Available Now, Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

Is the AI in this game less frustrating (line backers jumping 6 feet to swat passes, psychic dbs, useless pumpfakes, Instant PA sack) than in NCAA. I am dying for some football but NCAA is so frustrating in those regards.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Here are my thoughts on the update. The AI D is somewhat been dumb down. You can now lob passes downfield to your WR and most of the time he is going to catch it and you also have more time in the pocket. To much time to be honest. But the User D got smart for some reason and I kind of like it but blowing out the AI no fun. I like it better before the patch. All pro Default sliders with patch 1.05 makes is more easy to play agaist the AI overall. They really need to work on AI this coming year and make it better. Hmm feel like there is no challenge now agaist the AI unless I try playing on all madden. The AI D gives ups to many easy plays in the middle of the field now unlike before the patch. Hmmm If anyone comes up with some good sliders to make the AI good again on all pro settings. Please let me know.

You will never get a real challenge from anything but All Madden tweaked sliders.

All Pro has been a joke in all madden games since the first one. It is what it is. I know people tend to say that All Pro is what ea uses and blah blah blah. but the a.I on that level is beyond dumb and if you tweak sliders on All Madden then you will get a real good sim experience

No SLider changes can make All Pro a challenge...It has always been like that and it remains like that
Old 12-14-2010, 02:02 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

After thoroughly enjoying Madden 11 for months, but finally getting frustrated with the issues with special teams, blocking and defense, i was really excited to try this out. We had a user vs user game, all-madden with a friend.

Texans - Ravens was something like 40-40 going in 3rd quarter, and all the TD's we're hb's or te's running flats or defenders that seemed to just glitch and not react to the ball or the ballcarrier at all.

If anything, the game played way worse than before. We quit the game on the end of 3rd quarter, it was no fun at all. Next time i touch Madden is Madden 12. I love the game, and its wonderful that they put the effort in to try and fix stuff, but this really didnt work. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2010, 02:05 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
You will never get a real challenge from anything but All Madden tweaked sliders.

All Pro has been a joke in all madden games since the first one. It is what it is. I know people tend to say that All Pro is what ea uses and blah blah blah. but the a.I on that level is beyond dumb and if you tweak sliders on All Madden then you will get a real good sim experience

No SLider changes can make All Pro a challenge...It has always been like that and it remains like that
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. Your statement does not pertain to everyone. Not everyone is as skilled as you so therefore the experience they have will not have the same results. I for one have roughly 50/50 win-loss vs the cpu.

I've used PM's sliders and the challenge is there for me. I don't use house rules I play a sim game through and through. I bet you can tweak sliders on Pro and get a sim like exp depending on your skill level. Your above statement is debatable. Peace!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:05 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 1
If I had a offline chise prior to the patch do I need to restart to get the benefits of sed patch?sry if thats a dumb question

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2010, 02:14 PM   #48
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

All Madden is garbage, all it does is give you an unrealistic challenge. On all madden all the players play above their ratings/attributes so even the garbage players play better. You can easily get a great experience on all pro if you play a sim game. Just because it isn't to you doesn't mean it isn't to others.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »