Home

A Madden "Cheese" Rating is long overdue.

This is a discussion on A Madden "Cheese" Rating is long overdue. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-20-2010, 08:00 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A Madden "Cheese" Rating is long overdue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prime21time37
sounds like a decent idea. i agree with an earlier post though. would hate to get put on this list because a sore loser said so. cheesing started out as exploiting a game glitch which couldnt be defended because of the game itself. then it moved to going for it on 4th downs and onside kicking. then people blitzed to much. now, everytime you roll out and pass you are considered cheesing. im 0-1 online, so this is coming from someone who doesnt go online at all. i like offline franchise(which is another thread). i also like to play as sim as i can. but giving a completely non biased opinion, SOME of you guys need to step up your game. alot of peoples experiences sound like legit cheeese. some of them though can be be easily defended by switching up a defense a little or keeping a te or fb to block. in the end i would agree that you hate killing your only free hour playing a chheser when you are looking for a sim game. i just think a cheese rating would put some good players on a list because a poor sport couldnt get a W.
I think you misunderstod me. The only way you get the cheese label is by your play on the field. Its not a system wher someone can report you.

"I study film like a coach and listen like a rookie"

---Ray Lewis
Old 12-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think all they need to add is the player's level, and did not finish against % to the match making screen.

Then I can tell if the opponent is a much higher level, and how many times player have quit against him. Which could tell me if he is cheating, or just annoying.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:06 PM   #35
Rookie

prime21time37's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner_22
I think you misunderstod me. The only way you get the cheese label is by your play on the field. Its not a system wher someone can report you.
ok, i got you now. does really sound like a decent idea. it would allow you to pick and choose a little on what style opponent you play. as long as there is no way a sore loser can set you up i would definetly like it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
TNT, I gotta disagree. The mindset of a "cheeser" is something you can't rationalize with. If what they want to do doesn't work, they'll just pull the plug and try again with someone else.
This is too true, and unfortunately it's a constant in all sports games! Cheese plays and milking exploits kills me. Not in regards to wins and losses, but the disconnects are so ridiculous. It's to the point that I'll only play people on my friends list because I know they'll actually take that appoach as if they're really on that grassy field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »