Home

So now that we've zeroed in on the "Gear Guru" and Madden tester

This is a discussion on So now that we've zeroed in on the "Gear Guru" and Madden tester within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
So now that we've zeroed in on the "Gear Guru" and Madden tester

Extraordinaire Dustin Smith, maybe we can reach out to him and get this gear corrected/implemented. What do you guys think?

Good afternoon gentlemen. I was reading about the weekly roster update and it stated that Dustin Smith is the gear guru and one of the Madden testers within the dev team.

I'm one of those sticklers when it comes to aesthetics detail. I'm taking my hat off to the devs this year for the plethora of equipment options. Low, medium, high socks, a ****load of gloves, more facemasks, etc, etc.

However, there are juuuust a few more things needed to get this gear 100% updated. I think we're actually damn near where we need to be.

If I'm not mistaken, some of you guys here have direct contact with the devs, or should I say, certain guys here, if you reach out to em they'll listen more closely correct? I'm thinking adembroski, lbrulez, etc.

Would it be too much trouble for you all to try to corner dustin via Ian and ask him these 3 quick questions:

1. Is it possible to actually get new equipment included in the weekly roster updates? Example, can they render the ion schutt and include it in a roster update?
2. If not, will we get the ion schutt ALONG with all the helmet options and facemasks we have now (none of the variations we have now will get deleted) in Madden 12?
3. Are they going to correct the proportion of the Revolution facemasks. The design is spot on, but the size and how they sit on the helmet is off?

Thanks in advance if you can.

Last edited by TheCreep; 12-16-2010 at 09:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: So now that we've zeroed in on the "Gear Guru" and Madden tester

Oh, and one more thing. I dont understand how the process works with rendering new equipment, but is it possible to go ahead and create the last few helmet/facemask options and make it available as a DLC pack.

I'd pay 2 or 3 bucks for it. One.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:23 AM   #3
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: So now that we've zeroed in on the "Gear Guru" and Madden tester

We're not gonna have a thread to divebomb a Madden dev with questions, and try to "Corner someone via Ian."
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »