Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2010, 12:50 PM   #9
JVM
Banned
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Northeast PA
Re: Madden 11 and XBOX Slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
They do, it is $100 less and is a matte finish. Not the glossy finish of the 250gb
Are you certain it's the Slim? The Slim comes standard with a 250 GB HDD.

Show me one Xbox Slim with 4GB HDD.
JVM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:43 PM   #10
Banned
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NJ/NY
Posts: 2,476
Re: Madden 11 and XBOX Slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
Are you certain it's the Slim? The Slim comes standard with a 250 GB HDD.

Show me one Xbox Slim with 4GB HDD.

Show You?

You can search yourself on Amazon or GameStop


Why would we lie,


http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-4GB-C...=operasport-20
Giants4Natic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #11
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Madden 11 and XBOX Slim

If I was you I would buy a used 20gb hard drive from gamestop or use your old hard drive from your elite and hack it open and connect it to the new slim xbox. Thats what I did and it works completely fine.

heres a link on how to do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0NhKgRC2tg
wareischris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #12
JVM
Banned
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Northeast PA
Re: Madden 11 and XBOX Slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Show You?

You can search yourself on Amazon or GameStop


Why would we lie,


http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-4GB-C...=operasport-20
I saw that but it doesn't say Slim. I have a PS3 and not an Xbox, so I didn't know the difference in appearance. I checked Wikipedia and they did come out with that 4GB version after the 250GB version. I know PS3 makes various versions, 120GB, 160GB, 250GB, and 320GB--and Microsoft makes 250GB and 4GB!

Sorry I questioned your accuracy.
JVM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:51 PM   #13
Banned
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NJ/NY
Posts: 2,476
Re: Madden 11 and XBOX Slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
I saw that but it doesn't say Slim. I have a PS3 and not an Xbox, so I didn't know the difference in appearance. I checked Wikipedia and they did come out with that 4GB version after the 250GB version. I know PS3 makes various versions, 120GB, 160GB, 250GB, and 320GB--and Microsoft makes 250GB and 4GB!

Sorry I questioned your accuracy.

It does not say Slim because that is something the media and customers call it. But that is not an official name.

And MS does not make any more of the older versions. They only make the slim now
Giants4Natic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:51 AM   #14
JVM
Banned
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Northeast PA
Re: Madden 11 and XBOX Slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
It does not say Slim because that is something the media and customers call it. But that is not an official name.

And MS does not make any more of the older versions. They only make the slim now
With the PS3 controller you can charge the batteries with a USB cable (included) plugged into the unit. How does it work with the new Xbox?
JVM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:43 AM   #15
Banned
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NJ/NY
Posts: 2,476
Re: Madden 11 and XBOX Slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
With the PS3 controller you can charge the batteries with a USB cable (included) plugged into the unit. How does it work with the new Xbox?
Works the same for the 360 except that it is not included. It is called play and charge kit which you can buy separate and it does the same function

but most people just buy the charge stand which you can put 2 batteries to charge at any time.

I dont like to charge it with the usb since it requires a wire. I hate wires...LOL
Giants4Natic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2010, 10:54 AM   #16
JVM
Banned
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Northeast PA
Re: Madden 11 and XBOX Slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Works the same for the 360 except that it is not included. It is called play and charge kit which you can buy separate and it does the same function

but most people just buy the charge stand which you can put 2 batteries to charge at any time.

I dont like to charge it with the usb since it requires a wire. I hate wires...LOL
Thanks for the information. I have to agree the charge stand seems like a better way than connecting a USB cable as with PS3 or that play and charge kit.
JVM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 PM.

Top -