Home

I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to...

This is a discussion on I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to...

Have the developers ever revealed what sliders you are actually playing on if you play default All-Madden?

You know how it only shows the 4 human sliders on a scale from 1 to 20 and its set at 15. Do you know what the human individual sliders would actually be? Like QBA Accuracy, Catching, RBA? You can't access them. Logic would indicate all 25's, but I don't think that's the case.

Also, is the AI really running with all their sliders just at 50 on ALL-Madden or is there anything going on behind the scenes there.

Thanks for the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2010, 01:27 PM   #2
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
I would only use the premade sliders as a starting point and go custom from there. In franchise mode it takes me a good season to find the best sliders for how I play the game but if you want to truly get the best out of your madden...just keep trying and be patient. There is also a sliders forum here too if you want some better starting points

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 12-30-2010, 01:42 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Re: I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
I would only use the premade sliders as a starting point and go custom from there. In franchise mode it takes me a good season to find the best sliders for how I play the game but if you want to truly get the best out of your madden...just keep trying and be patient. There is also a sliders forum here too if you want some better starting points
Thats exactly why I am asking the question.....What is the starting point of ALl Madden sliders. I can't see the human side, if I had that I could have my sliders customized in no time. Also, when I have the game set to all-madden right out of the box, I don't touch the AI sliders, they are all at 50. They play much different than custom set at 50.

There is something going on there, thats why I am aking if the Developers or anyone has ever revealed what the custom slider equivalent to ALL Madden is.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 9

you do know that if you put the player skill level on custom then go down to each section you can see and change the settings of each individual thing like you can for the cpu?

On the ps3 for example you hit hit x on passing offense and it will show you qb accuracy, pass blocking, wr catching just like you see under cpu skill.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
Haterade Drinker

untrugby's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2009tm
you do know that if you put the player skill level on custom then go down to each section you can see and change the settings of each individual thing like you can for the cpu?

On the ps3 for example you hit hit x on passing offense and it will show you qb accuracy, pass blocking, wr catching just like you see under cpu skill.
hes not asking how to change custom sliders hes asking what the silders are set for on all madden. Id assume they are all 25s unless you can get a dev answer id say the easiest way to to make a custom set with all 25s and play a few games and see if it fells like all madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2010, 05:57 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by untrugby
hes not asking how to change custom sliders hes asking what the silders are set for on all madden. Id assume they are all 25s unless you can get a dev answer id say the easiest way to to make a custom set with all 25s and play a few games and see if it fells like all madden.
They don't feel like all 25's. The AI sure doesn't play like All 50's either. Just wondered if the developers ever said. I think there are things going on behind the scenes on All-Madden that can't be explained simply by sliders.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:09 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 8

When you change the difficulty to All-Madden it doesn't change the CPU or the Human sliders. They stay at 50.

If you find that you need to tweak a slider individually, you can set the slider for that specific element of gameplay to whatever you want to customize your experience.

Later
Old 12-31-2010, 10:06 AM   #8
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

The only thing the Madden developers have said is that this game is tuned/adjusted based off default All-Pro difficulty.

With All-Madden, I know it's been addressed by Ian in the past but I can't remember his answer. If I'm remebering right (someone please correct me if I am wrong), I believe the CPU receives some sort of under the hood boost. So yes, the sliders are still at 50 since you haven't changed them, but there is a vast difference in the way the CPU plays from All-Pro to All-Madden due to things we are unable to see.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »