Home

Is it just me or when playing Madden 11 it.....

This is a discussion on Is it just me or when playing Madden 11 it..... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-01-2011, 08:45 AM   #9
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Is it just me or when playing Madden 11 it.....

I also don't understand why

1. In franchise mode, you don't have an option to trade a kicker or a punter
2. When a QB throws a pick 6 you get the stat bar saying he threw his second TD of the game
3. When they show standings in game, they don't include ties
4. If your offesne makes a bad play sometimes the O-line does the old hip bump to celebrate
5.Sometimes the drive summary gets screwed up if a play is reversed via challenge.

There are others, but I cant remember right now. Are any of these game breakers, no not really, so each time I just laugh and move on and keep playing.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
I also don't understand why

1. In franchise mode, you don't have an option to trade a kicker or a punter
2. When a QB throws a pick 6 you get the stat bar saying he threw his second TD of the game
3. When they show standings in game, they don't include ties
4. If your offesne makes a bad play sometimes the O-line does the old hip bump to celebrate
5.Sometimes the drive summary gets screwed up if a play is reversed via challenge.

There are others, but I cant remember right now. Are any of these game breakers, no not really, so each time I just laugh and move on and keep playing.
Another I've learned to live with is when you get a penalty on the return team, the ref always says "repeat 4th down" even if the return team keeps the ball.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
Varsity

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
3. Anyone ever block a punt or FG? At least the cpu missed an extra point the other day. I was floored, it was the first one in about 100 tries by the cpu, but I'm grateful as it happens very occasionally in real life. (It was a blizzard as well that game).
4. The cpu QB is streaky. Typically he starts the game with a bunch of completions in a row (but almost always short enough not to sustain drives) his stats at the half are always something like 18-22 for 179 yards. Then in the second half he cools off and ends up with a stat line like 25-39 (a lesser QB) or 29-40 if he's good.
5. My Rb, almost never puts two good halves together (generally he struggles all game although some slider adjustments a practice have helped). Often I have a statline (the other day with Chris Johnson I had this 12 carries, 102 yards at the half...finished with 24 carries 138 yards.
9. If you get off to a lead of more than 10 points in the first half the cpu never comes back.
10. Before every game Chris Collingsworth's analysis is always about the two QB's.....I even tried 2 create a teams with horrible qB's and they were still the "keys" to the game. Lame-o....come on EA, at least a random analysis that includes other positions or players would be a huge improvement.
11. What's with Santa Claus at every game? Was it like that pre-patch as well????
Just some observations.....I like the game actually but I"ve noticed these things come up often. To be fair the old gen had it's quirks as well. I'm enjoying this game the most of any next gen Madden. I hope they bring back some of the presentation stuff...halftime show, post game etc.
Also how about a better Superbowl pregame...the post game is not bad and the white house visit is a nice touch...but the pregame looks the same as regular season...again Lame-o.
3. Yeah it is too rare in game

4,5. Its called fatigue!

9. That happened to me once and I lost because the cpu made my player fumble and returned it for a TD.

10. Yeah I agree pretty stupid.

11. HAHA Its just funny seeing a crazy hobo come to games in september and stuff

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »