Home

Losing is fun

This is a discussion on Losing is fun within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Losing is fun

I'm off to a 4-3 start in year 2014 of my Steelers chise, by far my worst start to a season yet...and I'm loving it. All close games. Granted, I no longer have A. Smith or Hampton and my linebacking corps has been decimated by injuries all season AND I've been without M Wallace. But it sure makes it more interesting when you're not running away with the division every year. Cincy is 6-1, so it'll be quite a challenge to catch them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Losing is fun

Yeah, when you will all the time, it does get boring quick.

Last edited by IamTheEddy; 12-31-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:20 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Thats why i alwayd trade away my good players for older guys that are good but on their way out. Always get a QB like Kerry Collins, Charlie Batch etc who is not good and retiring next season so you can draft a qb and develop him. Its the only way to play this game because All Pro is WAY easy and ALL MADDEN is a sick joke meant to convince you to commit suicide. I wish this game was like nba2k11. The difficulty settings are perfect. No having to mess with sliders. Smh EA.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:02 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Like a Boss
Thats why i alwayd trade away my good players for older guys that are good but on their way out. Always get a QB like Kerry Collins, Charlie Batch etc who is not good and retiring next season so you can draft a qb and develop him. Its the only way to play this game because All Pro is WAY easy and ALL MADDEN is a sick joke meant to convince you to commit suicide. I wish this game was like nba2k11. The difficulty settings are perfect. No having to mess with sliders. Smh EA.
For me, I like if the higher ovr team wins the majority of the time: ie. if i"m a 89 ovr team playing a 83 ovr team I should win most of the games, same if it's the other way, the cpu should win. So far I'm finding this with the sliders changed.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:37 AM   #5
Rookie

Yeah, i think a big part of it is that I havent adjusted my sliders since the latest patch came out. The game's playing great now though. I never feel like I can take a win for granted. I lost to the Brownies for crying out loud! Talk about a trap game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »