Home

Player Chatter and Altercations

This is a discussion on Player Chatter and Altercations within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do You Think This Is a Cool Addition?
Yes 30 62.50%
No 6 12.50%
Cool but I can deal without it 12 25.00%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Player Chatter and Altercations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch masta
they have tats in ps2 maddens.wrong or right? I hear you guys but how could this project a negative image? It happens,they allow it to be shown on TV.All the scuffles and trash talk.Its not like im asking for an Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan round 2 LOL. (now thats a negative image)
Quote:
also with these basketball games,they have all the player's tats.
lol, you're telling him as if he made the rules up. thats the rule, probably made by roger goddell. why do you think they took them out?
Old 01-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3
lol, you're telling him as if he made the rules up. thats the rule, probably made by roger goddell. why do you think they took them out?
Wait,wait how am I talking as if he made the rules? So you're saying I can't defend my point basically. Its a small debate between us bro. If what you're going to say is pointless,why say it?

That first sentence of yours just grinded my gears LOL.Its a stupid rule and If they had tattos before I dont see the problem now, that comissioner is a chump.

The NFL has been watered down in this age, I dont feel the toughness anymore.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:24 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 9

Actually I've seen some player shoving in madden....on 11 during a fumble scrum, you can occasionally see a shove after the ball is recovered. In old gen madden 08 on a late hit on the QB, you often saw an offensive lineman have to be restrained by his teammates from going after the other guy. they've had it, so they can do more IMO.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:55 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Actually I've seen some player shoving in madden....on 11 during a fumble scrum, you can occasionally see a shove after the ball is recovered. In old gen madden 08 on a late hit on the QB, you often saw an offensive lineman have to be restrained by his teammates from going after the other guy. they've had it, so they can do more IMO.
Thank you my man! I think some of these guys are making excuses for EA beign a lack lester company. Come on, even their NBA series has gone down.

Now on your point with the fumble scrums,I saw a guy push the opposite player in the back but not much action after that.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:04 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Wait,wait how am I talking as if he made the rules? So you're saying I can't defend my point basically. Its a small debate between us bro. If what you're going to say is pointless,why say it?

That first sentence of yours just grinded my gears LOL.Its a stupid rule and If they had tattos before I dont see the problem now, that comissioner is a chump.

The NFL has been watered down in this age, I dont feel the toughness anymore.
Ok let me break it down.

Quote:
they have tats in ps2 maddens.wrong or right?
Yeah, they did. But EA was told to take it out because of the "negative imagine" it presented.

Quote:
I hear you guys but how could this project a negative image?
How are we supposed to know, I dont agree with it either.

Quote:
It happens,they allow it to be shown on TV.All the scuffles and trash talk.Its not like im asking for an Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan round 2 LOL. (now thats a negative image)
Yeah, I agree. I dont know the reason or have an explanation but I all I know is that it was on the older games, then EA was told to take them out.

Quote:
also with these basketball games,they have all the player's tats.
Yeah, but the commissioner of the NBA(or who ever decides these things) isnt a bitch like the NFL commissioner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2011, 10:08 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Ok let me break it down.

Yeah, they did. But EA was told to take it out because of the "negative imagine" it presented.

Yeah, I agree. I dont know the reason or have an explanation but I all I know is that it was on the older games, then EA was told to take them out.

Yeah, but the commissioner of the NBA(or who ever decides these things) isnt a bitch like the NFL commissioner.

LOL, now thats well said sir.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:09 PM   #23
Banned

tlc12576's Arena

Quote:
Ok let me break it down.

Can you post a link to this info because I have been unsuccessful in actually finding when this happened.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #24
Banned

Yea, I'd like to see that too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »