Home

Player Chatter and Altercations

This is a discussion on Player Chatter and Altercations within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do You Think This Is a Cool Addition?
Yes 30 62.50%
No 6 12.50%
Cool but I can deal without it 12 25.00%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 20
Player Chatter and Altercations

Player Chatter has always existed in football, now it should be taken into madden 12. After a big hit have the player dancing around saying "yea laydown sucka!" or "Lets go baby,whoooo!" and maybe have the person who got hit shove the defender in frustration. Lets see opposite team players helping eachother up, tapping eachother's helmet and going their own ways.Im just asking for a real feel of football, maybe they should change the rating from Everyone to Teen.

In rivalries there should be way more roughness penalties . If its Denver vs Chargers for example, let someone hit the QB late and maybe make him get hurt.

Like even if we make audibles (change to blitz) on defense we should hear the MLB "saying watch the run!" and the OLB saying "I got you,I got you!" . Then if you shift your line say "Strong left!" vice versa.You may not notice but alot of talking goes on play by play.(I play MLB as well,I have to call out the strong side and cover the strong "A" gap or drop back.

One time i lined up as slot WR and I had blocked this kid all the way out of bounds,he shoved me and I pushed him back then we had an exchange of words (both got flags) after the game everyone lined up and shook hands then the same kid pushed me in a joking way and we laughed although my team lost.

Another time was when I was doing kick return, I shoulder blocked this kid and we both went flying then we got up and he said "good sh!t man!" (That means good job) in a shocked voice and I tapped his helmet both showing respect.

ADD EMOTION TO THE GAME!

Last edited by Clutch masta; 01-02-2011 at 03:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #2
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Player Chatter and Altercations

Agreed. I also think that games like Raiders vs Chargers should have more flags for unnecessary roughness, late hits, etc.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 29

absolutely I love how NBA2K gives you sliders for various game audio. I'd love to play a game with no announcers and just players talking smack. Actually that's always been a pipe dream of mine for real games too. Get rid of announcers or at least the color guys and just let me hear the players talking trash!
Old 01-01-2011, 06:35 PM   #4
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
The NFL will never allow it. End of discussion.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 01-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
The NFL will never allow it. End of discussion.
whats with all that negative energy? my god! let our ideas flow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2011, 06:48 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15

He's right, the NFL wouldn't allow that into Madden because it would project a negative image. Why do you think none of the players in the game have tattoos.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:54 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
He's right, the NFL wouldn't allow that into Madden because it would project a negative image. Why do you think none of the players in the game have tattoos.
they have tats in ps2 maddens.wrong or right? I hear you guys but how could this project a negative image? It happens,they allow it to be shown on TV.All the scuffles and trash talk.Its not like im asking for an Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan round 2 LOL. (now thats a negative image)
Old 01-01-2011, 06:57 PM   #8
Banned

also with these basketball games,they have all the player's tats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »