Home

QB vision 2.0

This is a discussion on QB vision 2.0 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: You think this is good?
I like this 1 100.00%
No, should stay the same :-p 0 0%
Im not sure but has potential 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 20
QB vision 2.0

I feel that I have the best solution to a new QB vision in madden. However we do want to keep a good looking realistic presentation right?

Here It goes.

How about while you're in the pocket you press LB (L1 ps3) for left vision and the QB turns his head or RB (R1) for right vison.

Move the Pump fake Button to pushing up the right joy stick and QB evasion moves Right or Left just like juking.

Pretty simple, you think?

If you're thinking about the receiver buttons they'll have to do (brackets for ps3 buttons) X (square),Y (Triangle),B (Circle),A (X button) and for the fifth receiver make it LB+X (L1+Square) which would mean to always have that guy on the left.

If you look left lock out the right side from being available until you switch by pressing RB. How ever, if you're doing a drag route you start on the right but go left (vice versa) that receiver will now be available.Real QB's can't see the whole field at once right?

You have to sharpen your skills and they'd have to fix the pass rush to make this playable.

I think that this will really give us a real QB feel in the game. What do you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2011, 01:27 AM   #2
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: QB vision 2.0

add this to the vision cone thread...I don't think it needs its own poll for the same type topic. Thanks, bud. Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »