Home

How to get realistic IMPORTED QB ratings?

This is a discussion on How to get realistic IMPORTED QB ratings? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
How to get realistic IMPORTED QB ratings?

How can I get guys like Luck, Pryor, etc. without having to have him be 63 overall and C potential? I heard one guy say Luck came in at 86 overall and A potential. Every draft class has it's star QBs, so that is realistic...but how did he do it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: How to get realistic IMPORTED QB ratings?

The ratings that come in are screwed everytime. Their set default so the same guys will come in at the same overall no matter what everytime. In NCAA 10, this is what i used to get, Tim Tebow 78ovr Colt McCoy 52ovr CJ Spiller 56ovr(78speed) ndamokung suh 94ovr. They have like ridicolous ratings. I once made Jason Pierre Paul a seinor and got 47 sacks in one year w/ him and he didmt go into draft. You have to try a different roster.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:22 PM   #3
Banned

They're not set....I re-import them all the time and get different ratings with the same save file.....
Old 12-31-2010, 08:55 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 19

Outside of Throw Power and Spd/Acc, as the human QB why would it matter if a QB comes in at 86 or 63? Those are the only attributes that will affect you as the QB anyway.

Just wondering if the 90's are supposed to represent the best in the NFL, why do gamers want college players comming in near that status?

At 86, such a player would be considered Elite at the NFL level without even playing a down.

Just curious behind the thought of having such highly rated rookies in the game.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:15 PM   #5
Banned

Because if they are 63, they have low potential and won't get better. Plus, it is realistic to have a few highly-rated rookies. Look at McCourty and Suh this year...they deserve that rating. Since offline franchise doesn't have weekly roster updates, they have to start out higher. Either way, I need this question answered, because apparently some people have found the solution, and I need it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2010, 10:30 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Like a Boss
The ratings that come in are screwed everytime. Their set default so the same guys will come in at the same overall no matter what everytime. In NCAA 10, this is what i used to get, Tim Tebow 78ovr Colt McCoy 52ovr CJ Spiller 56ovr(78speed) ndamokung suh 94ovr. They have like ridicolous ratings. I once made Jason Pierre Paul a seinor and got 47 sacks in one year w/ him and he didmt go into draft. You have to try a different roster.
only the madden generated classes are the same every time. the ncaa classes are all over the place
Old 01-01-2011, 01:31 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I edited two guys in NCAA just for them to be imported into madden-

I made myself a senior QB at Southern Miss(my hometown), with 99 in EVERY aspect except defensive ones.

AND

I made Cam Newton(Aub QB) a Senior and made him 99 in EVERY aspect except defense.

Imported the draft class, Cam came in as an 89 OVR with 90+ in all passing stats and 95+ in running stats, while I came in as a 65 OVR with high 60s low 70s passing and high 80s running.

W... T... F...?
Old 01-01-2011, 01:38 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 29

^what height and weight did you make both players? I've heard that somehow affects ratings for imports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »