Home

Morgan Burnett is missing

This is a discussion on Morgan Burnett is missing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Morgan Burnett is missing

I just got Madden 11, and downloaded the latest roster update (the week 15 update), I started setting up my offline roster and found that Morgan Burnett (S for Green Bay) was not in the game. He was placed on the IR after an injury in week 4, but isn't even amongst the inactives. I'm a Georgia Tech fan so having a GT product on my favorite team (GB) is exciting, and since he is posed to be the future at that position in Green Bay he is obviously someone I would want to have available in my dynasty.

Anybody have any idea how he somehow got removed from the game? And when exactly he disappeared (according to the site the latest update made to him was the decreasing of his overall from 78 to 76 and the placement on the injured reserve.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2010, 10:42 PM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Morgan Burnett is missing

Where did you find a list of the inactives in Madden?
Old 12-27-2010, 11:49 PM   #3
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

They have taken out many players who are on IR from the game. Bolen and McCown for the Jags aren't in the game anymore.

The devs can't seem to put enough space in the game. It's been an issue since Madden 06 on the 360. They're still on that crippled engine.

They need to invest the money to build an accurate NFL simulation game engine. With working FA, future trades, IR, practice squad, and working NCAA imports. And correct routes/db interaction, OL/DL interaction and passing.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:59 PM   #4
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Where did you find a list of the inactives in Madden?
There isn't an actual list but if you go into the depth chart area you'll see players with high ratings in gray, if you select them they will have the term "inactive" attached to them (in the area where their position on the depth chart would be listed).
Old 12-29-2010, 11:31 PM   #5
Rookie

Bengals28's Arena

OVR: 4

Yeah Adam Jones isnt on the game either. Like somebody said they take some players out that are on IR to make room for the new ones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2010, 11:43 PM   #6
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
They have taken out many players who are on IR from the game. Bolen and McCown for the Jags aren't in the game anymore.

The devs can't seem to put enough space in the game. It's been an issue since Madden 06 on the 360. They're still on that crippled engine.

They need to invest the money to build an accurate NFL simulation game engine. With working FA, future trades, IR, practice squad, and working NCAA imports. And correct routes/db interaction, OL/DL interaction and passing.
Well hopefully some of these problems will be fixed as they redo franchsie mode this coming year. They need to fix the IR problem where when you put a player on IR for the season that it would free up roster space to hire a FA to replace the other guy. I'm hoping they will find a answer to solving some of these problems in franchise mode for madden 12.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:59 PM   #7
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18

the reality is you can create close to 200 players and its frustrating as a customer that EA just cant leave players that are injured in the game and put them in the freeagents (still on IR-if they want)
that would be much more user-friendly, i dont how else to put it

i find myself wanting to phoenatically sink my teeth into a madden franchise, but i am confused as to which roster to use (ive saved all updates)

i personally hate players missing too
especially significant rookies like Spikes, Burnett, Mike Neal, and Brad Jones, Poppinga, and many many others yeah

Heres hoping after the Super Bowl, that EA will be merciful and post their final update with ALL PLAYERS THAT PLAYED IN THE SEASON

trust me there is room
GO GATORS

Old 12-30-2010, 09:14 AM   #8
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Whats really silly is their solution is to just give all NFL teams 2 extra roster slots...

So instead of a working IR, all teams in the game are 2 guys larger than they should be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »