Home

Keeping Playoff stats!!!

This is a discussion on Keeping Playoff stats!!! within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-08-2011, 01:45 AM   #9
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Keeping Playoff stats!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
;-) The NFL does keep post season stats, but they don't count toward a player's career totals. I.E. if you have 1,000 regular season receptions and 100 post-season receptions, you have 1,000 career receptions on the career leader list, not 1,100. Post-season leaders are a different category altogether, and they don't tend to be given a ton of press.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just saying that there are bigger fish to fry. I would love the opportunity to try to break Fitzgerald's or Montana's post-season records and have it recognized in-game.
Well bro I don't disagree one bit. I agree with you that they have bigger fish to fry. But the thought of them allow madden game to keep post season stats would be kind of nice. But again when I say I agree that they have much better things to work on then adding coding in the game to keep post season stats. This idea just came to mind and it would of been nice to see it added to franchise mode and all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »