Home

Madden 12 feature prediction.

This is a discussion on Madden 12 feature prediction. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2011, 12:52 AM   #17
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Madden 12 feature prediction.

Completely off-the-wall prediction:

Multiplayer fantasy football leagues within a franchise / online franchise, which use the stats from your games and simulated games in a given season for scoring.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:37 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 9

I'm really just hoping for expanded offseason rosters, in season progression, fixed IR, custom playbooks, and the ability to switch teams during a franchise. Oh, and in-game saves would be nice.

I would also like, but highly doubt that there will be scheme specific depth charts/positions and restricted free agency in franchise.

I love gameplay upgrades, and they are very much needed and appreciated, but I only play offline franchise, and without some serious updates to that mode, it's simply not worth buying for me. If some major steps toward the Head Coach style offseason don't occur this year, I will have to skip for a second straight year. This is/was supposed to be the year of the franchise, and if franchise mode remains at a simplified, kid-friendly level for yet another year, I (and many others) will be very disappointed. I know that the workings of the NFL are complicated and users may not understand all of it right out of the box, but people will figure it out. Users rarely complain about too much depth or realism in sports games.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:44 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Boom I was spot on about onside kicks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »