Home

Madden is like a pretty girl you meet while drunk

This is a discussion on Madden is like a pretty girl you meet while drunk within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2003, 12:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Madden is like a pretty girl you meet while drunk

When you first see her, you're convinced she's the most perfect girl in the world. She looks great, kisses great and is incredibly deep and fun to be around. But as you sober up, you start noticing flaws. Flaws like she never changes, or wears way too much makeup when she really needs to work out more. And her voice starts to grate on you. And you know everything she is going to do before she does it. Oh, and she is horrible in pass coverage (okay, so I was running out of metaphors).

As time goes on, you realize her sister, while less flashy is the girl to be with.

And thus, you have why NCAA is better than Madden, which is like a pretty girl when you're drunk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2003, 12:31 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden is like a pretty girl you meet while drunk

NCAA IS A DIFFERENT GAME. Its college. The NFL is so much different then College. You cannot compare madden with Ncaa. two different worlds...and why would you want to compare the two
Old 08-15-2003, 12:39 AM   #3
Rookie

No, football is football and NCAA is superior.

Why wouldn't I compare the two? They are two football games and a lot of people can only afford one. I'm trying to let people know that is my opinion that NCAA is much more deserving of their hard earned cash.
Old 08-15-2003, 12:39 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

andrewd923 said:
When you first see her, you're convinced she's the most perfect girl in the world. She looks great, kisses great and is incredibly deep and fun to be around. But as you sober up, you start noticing flaws. Flaws like she never changes, or wears way too much makeup when she really needs to work out more. And her voice starts to grate on you. And you know everything she is going to do before she does it. Oh, and she is horrible in pass coverage (okay, so I was running out of metaphors).

As time goes on, you realize her sister, while less flashy is the girl to be with.

And thus, you have why NCAA is better than Madden, which is like a pretty girl when you're drunk.

Old 08-15-2003, 12:43 AM   #5
BTB
Th*s **n't s** w*rld

BTB's Arena

OVR: 16

Agreed, lets hope the cousin can be even better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2003, 12:44 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:

Why wouldn't I compare the two? They are two football games and a lot of people can only afford one. I'm trying to let people know that is my opinion that NCAA is much more deserving of their hard earned cash.

wrong....NCAA is superior in its ranks.its the best college football game ever.....bit madden is different, Its the NFL so maybe what your trying to say is that college ball is better than Pro. The two games are different, you cannot compare college and pro...different worlds....i mean what are you mad madden doesn't have recruiting?
Old 08-15-2003, 12:47 AM   #7
Rookie

I'm strictly talking about gameplay here. NCAA has better AI, especially on defense and the passing game is much better and faster in NCAA.

Yes, the two games are different, and NCAA (the videogame) is better.
Old 08-15-2003, 12:53 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:

andrewd923 said:
I'm strictly talking about gameplay here. NCAA has better AI, especially on defense and the passing game is much better and faster in NCAA.

Yes, the two games are different, and NCAA (the videogame) is better.

i respect your point...but Ncaa you can get money plays so easy......but it is a good football game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »